Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2004 C240 Wagon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 12:47 PM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
Car free at the moment
FS: 2004 C240 Wagon

Hi Everyone. I am listing my C-class wagon. This is a nice clean 2004 C240 wagon. I am asking $10,250. The car is located in DFW, Texas.

The C240 uses a 2.6 liter M112 V6 coupled to the 722.6 5 speed automatic transmission. It is 040 black with a Java (tan) MB-Tex interior. It has 72K miles. It is in very nice shape - the paint shines, there are no dents, dings, or scratches, and the interior is clean and in good shape. It drives like Mercedes intended. There are no rattles, squeeks, or funny noises. The steering is tight, the seats are firm and supportive.

The car has always been in the south, so no salt or rust problems. I am the 3rd owner. This was an MB CPO car prior to my purchase. It has a clean carfax.

The car has power windows, central locking, tilt/telescope steering wheel, climate control air conditioning, cruise control, stereo with CD changer, sunroof, auto headlights, rain sensing wipers, and more, plus all the usual safety features for which Mercedes is known - ABS brakes, traction control, and many airbags.

Everything on the car works, it requires no service or repairs at all. It has 4 matching tires (Goodyear Eagle RS-A) with good tread. The brakes are new at all four corners. The transmission was serviced earlier this year. The serpentine belt is fresh. The brake fluid was changed this summer.

Things to complain about are few: the previous owner did not use a windshield sunshade, so the dye on the top of the steering wheel is cracked. Leatherique sells a $25 kit to redo the wheel. The front bumper has been repainted.

I have many photos of it on Flickr, click here to see them: 2004 C240 Wagon - a set on Flickr

Selling it because I needed and purchased a larger vehicle. It may not be the most exciting car on the road, but it is solid, reliable, and will carry around your dog, drum set, or whatever. Priced aggressively for a quick sale. I can be reached via PM or telephone at nine seven two - six seven two - zero eight zero seven. Thanks for looking.

IMG_6234 by Shadow5501, on Flickr
Old 11-08-2011, 04:28 PM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
Car free at the moment
Car is sold. Thanks for shopping with us!