Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2006 Mercedes Benz SL500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 09:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL500
Thumbs up 2006 Mercedes Benz SL500

2006 Mercedes Benz SL500, 27,000 miles, Black on Charcoal. All available options except park/distronic, pano. Owned previously by the owner of the Lambourghini Dealership in West Palm Beach, Florida. Absolutely flawless. Garaged kept, never driven in rain. Best color combination, best body style (everything is classic rounded corners that simply look more exotic, especially here in Florida. You will not find a cleaner, more well-maintained documented car, all records. No stories - no smoking, pets. Garage queen. Don't even think anyone ever sat in the passenger seat. My business took a dump this year and need to sell my dream car. For that reason alone, I can't take anything less than 47K. Yes, you'll find cheaper cars out there - but it's all relative - options, what is and not included, who drove it, who maintained it, how it's been driven. If you want a showroom type vehicle and treated like a brand new car and in brand new car shape, stop looking for that plus a bargain basement price, it aint going to happen. You will be glad that I owned it and the previous owner owned it because we took care of it like you want previous owners to take care of it and how you will take care of it - pretty much worshipping the car. Pics attached if I can figure out how. 8139669283. Florida car. Located in Tampa. By appointment only. Private Party sale. supo@tampabay.rr.com
Attached Thumbnails 2006 Mercedes Benz SL500-winner.jpg   2006 Mercedes Benz SL500-sl5002int.jpg  
Old 11-28-2011, 08:04 PM

SL500
Bump
Old 11-28-2011, 08:05 PM

SL500
Oops - failed to mention, this comes with a complete bumper to bumper Chrysler Warranty (transferable). Thus, the price.