Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2010 C300 M/T lease takeover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 06:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C300 6 Speed M/T
2010 C300 M/T lease takeover

Hi everybody,

I will post details and pics asap but will be leaving the country for a while so looking for someone to takeover my MBF lease of a black 2010 C300. I am located in Bergen County, NJ. Approval of takeover subject to MB Financial credit approval.

It's pretty stock (no leather, no navi) and I am not looking to make any money on it, would just like to avoid losing any... Lease has about 20 months left (out of 36) and over 1000 miles/month.

Also would like to sell 4 mounted Michelin snow tires with tire pressure sensors for $1000 obo. Lease payment is $500/month, so if you are serious try a tick less, again just looking to save not make money with this care. At this point I cannot consider selling just the tires/wheels, sorry. If someone takes the car without the winter tires then we can talk...

M/T MB's are rare and can not be had in current C class in the USA AFAIK.

Pleased to hear if any interest. I am leaving in January 2012 so don't think it's worth posting on swapalease.

Thanks for looking.

Darren

Last edited by dumontmb; 12-01-2011 at 06:02 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-13-2011, 03:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS, Grand Cherokee, Range Rover HSE, 70 cuda 440+6
No leather ? If you wanna get rid of this make it a deal.
I don't think this is a deal .. @ 500 . put money up with it and make it more apeeling to people. Did you say no leather ?
Old 12-13-2011, 05:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C300 6 Speed M/T
Thanks CLSED550, yeah I realize that 500 is not very attractive for a stripper with no leather, yes I said, NO LEATHER... It's my first car with pleather, and frankly it didn't bother me in the least and most people can't tell the difference... But if some one likes a manual transmission they should make me an offer. I am leaving early January so there is no a lot of time.

Any takers?

I have some pic's posted on line here: http://www.pbase.com/dumont/mbc300

Here's one from last year. Since then I found some MB emblems for the wheel centers of the winter setup pictured below