Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2004 C230 Kompressor, Priced to sell, Great condition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 11:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 C230 Kompressor Sport
FS: 2004 C230 Kompressor, Priced to sell, Great condition

For sale is my 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor. Approx mileage is 99,150. Car is in fantastic shape, and runs great. Has had all major service done (at MB of Henderson). I have owned this vehicle for about 2 years and it has been absolutely fantastic as my daily driver and commuter car. It has been reliable, comfortable, and has served me very well. All fluids have been recently changed, as have the brake pads. I personally am a Mechanic and installed EBC Red Brake Pads ($455 for all 4 corners), and bled the brakes with fresh fluid just recently. Tires are in great shape, with about 70% treadlife left. They are Yokohoma S-Drive's, and look & drive great.
I recently had the car in to MB of Henderson for an Alignment, and inspection and it passed with flying colors.
Yes, the vehicle is a little higher mileage but it has been well maintained. I'm an **** car owner that always likes his vehicles in tip-top shape.
Since I have owned it I have accomplished the following:

New (05' +) headlights and foglights installed
New EBC Red Brake pads and Euro-Race spec Super Blue ATE Brake Fluid (DOT 5.1 equivelant)
New Thermostat, coolant flush, and water pump.
New upper & lower radiator hoses & clamps
New Serpentine belt
Transmission fluid flush & new filter installed (with Fuch's Titan 134-type MB Approved fluid)
New Pilot Bushing / Connector on external transmission electrical plug in

The vehicle recently (January) passed smog with absolutely no problems. No CEL's, or problems. It's averaged between 25-33mpg mixed city/hwy driving for me.

Vehicle has had ONLY Mobil 1 Full-Synthetic oil and MB Factory Fleece oil filters changed every 7,000 miles. (MB scheduling is every 10,000 miles however I prefer to do it at 7K because it's hot here in the desert)

I am asking $9,900 OBO. I work Mon-Fri 7:00am-4:30pm, so please inquire anytime after 4:30PM during the week, or anytime on the weekends. You may call me or txt me at: 913-449-4269. Please ask for Matt.

This car has been my baby, and its been taken care of. It looks cleaner inside and out than most cars with half its mileage.

Again, $9,900 OBO... don't try and offer me $5500 or something stupid.
Please be reasonable with me, as I will with you.

-Matt

Old 04-07-2012, 03:47 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
\
Is this still for sale? Have you thought about dropping the price?