Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Killer 2004 CL55 AMG only 56K mi great svc history inspected and needs nothing!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
FS: Killer 2004 CL55 AMG only 56K mi great svc history inspected and needs nothing!

This is a great CL55.

I've wanted to try one for a while but could not find the right car, something was always a little 'off': previous paint/body, poor service history, ridiculous price, etc. I finally found it and here it is:

2004 MB CL555 AMG coupe in special order bordeaux red over java sport leather. Only 56K original two-owner miles, clean carfax and autocheck. No accidents, no paintwork, no bodywork ever. Trunk closer and keyless go are the options, along with having dynamic heated/cooled front seats and the usual other CL55 equipment like bi-xenons, AMG body kit, etc.

Cosmetically the car is very strong inside and out. No dings, no dents, no scuffs, hardly a scratch anywhere on the exterior. Body is straight, panels are smooth, and paint is glossy. Chrome, rubber, bumpers, moldings, headlight lenses all in great shape. Wheels are very nice, no curb rash or anything.

Inside it's mint as well, nothing showing any wear, wood trim excellent, seats excellent with little or no wear. No stains, rips, smells, etc.

Mechanically the car has been inspected multiple times and has gotten whatever it needed. This is not a 'buy it and then spend $5K within 6 months' typical AMG car. ABC pump...done. Both front ABC struts.....done. Recent A and B services at authorized MB dealer.....done. At least $6K spent in maintenance and repairs since January. Needs nothing.

Car is in eastern PA, 45 min north of Philly. I can ship anywhere at low price. This CL55 is $29,900, and that includes car, all paperwork/temp tag, floor mats, touch-up paint, books, service history, nav DVD, good Bridgestone tires with 75% rermaining in front and 50% remaining in rear, full detailing, and more.

I have sold many cars to MBWorld members and can provide lots of positive references. Extended warranty is available at additional cost.

Please contact Bruce at 856-912-2600 or email brucem105@comcast.net.

Thanks for looking!

Bruce

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>
Old 04-26-2012, 09:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts