Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB High Millage DD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 10:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi, c32
WTB High Millage DD

Hey, im looking for a DD

High millage, preferred MT but it all depends on a car (I dont expect to get MT Mercedes ..)

Price range is 8k ish but willing to go a LIL bit higher for something eye catching ...

Located in NC... if u anywhere local states as (VA, SC, TN) i could come by and pick the car up .. depends on distance!
Old 05-01-2012, 01:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c230k
I have a 2002 BMW 325i 5-speed Sedan for sale, I has 163k and going up as I daily drive it. It was ordered, leased and purchased by the same older engineer. I purchased it from him 13 months ago as he was my neighbor and I have known the car since new. I have a a 3-ring binder with EVERY SINGLE record since new. It has new brakes all around, along with Michelan tires, and I have just changed the Oil level sensor, oil change, air filter, and replaced the CCV valve all in the last 2k miles.

I'm getting the car itch again and want something new so my current car has to go. I have been a member at various car forums for years and bought and sold many cars on Craigslist as well as Ebay and other wise. I am local to the West Suburbs of Chicago, however will work with shipping/maybe driving it out to you. If you are interested please feel free to PM and I will send you my cell number so we can speak about it more.

Car is 100% stock with all replacment parts being from BMW

This car has been maintained solely at Bill Jacobs BMW in Naperville and I have all the service records since day one. In the last 18000 miles it had had new tires, full brake job all around including calipers, and the cooling system has been replaced( common BMW Issue). It has a few paint chips and only a few door dings, it really is very clean as the paint is nice and bright. The interior is gray and had no stains, tears or rips anywhere. The exterior is topaz blue.

The car has winter package and premium package. It has dual power heated seats, Harmon kardon stereo, ski bag pass through as well as fold down seats and Xenon headlights. I would be confindent to drive anywhere in this car and every single option works. I have many detailed pictures drop me a PM with your email address and I can send them to you. Thanks