Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2007 MERCEDES E63 AMG 507HP BEAST FULLY LOADED NO ACCIDENT AND ONLY 60KM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes C63 AMG
2007 MERCEDES E63 AMG 507HP BEAST FULLY LOADED NO ACCIDENT AND ONLY 60KM

2007 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG 507 HP with all options included and only 60,000km

This E63 AMG is flawless and has NO ACCIDENTS. Nothing on this car has been painted and it is all original. Extremely rare and sought after car that will ensure that you stand out in the crowd. 507HP ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS INSIDE AND OUT!! Ontario vehicle with all service records from Mercedes Benz. I can guarantee that you will not find a cleaner E63 for anything close to this price. All serviced, emission tested, certified safety tested, detailed and its ready for its new proud owner. Local Ontario car originally purchased from Mercedes Canada in Toronto. Only 60,000 KM! Equipped with every available option including Navigation, Rear sunshade, Keyless GO, rear passenger sunshade, panoramic roof, Michelin Pilot Sport tires(most expensive for this car), parking sensors, Power trunk, mirror turn signals, XM satelitte radio, Harmon Kardon Sound system, and many more options.

Best valued E63 on the market. I have researched all of the market and this car should be for sale for $45,000.

WONT LAST LONG. NO TEST PILOTS.
CALL OR TEXT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
647 302 8074
EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES