Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2005 Jaguar S-Type R, Supercharged, Excellent Condition, 66k mi

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 02:41 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GL550
Arrow 2005 Jaguar S-Type R, Supercharged, Excellent Condition, 66k mi

2005 Jaguar S-Type R, Supercharged, Excellent Condition, No accidents, No Paintworkffice

Up for sale is my wife’s Jaguar S-Type R finished in beautiful British Racing Green with light tan interior featuring gorgeous dark wood interior inlays. The car is LOADED and has touch screen navigation along with Jaguar Audio Connectivity Module.

As you can see in the photos, the condition is very good. There are a few exterior scratches (no dents) consistent with a vehicle of this age. The interior is also in very good shape, the leather is soft and there is little to no sign of wear. No smoking and no pets in the car ever! We are the second owners.

Original Price and Optional Equipment

· Base MSRP: $59,330
· DVD-BASED NAVIGATION SYSTEM: $2,300
-including: full-color touch-screen controls
· Jaguar Audio Connectivity Module (iPod and USB audio connection): $500
Total MSRP: $62,130

About the Car:

2005 Jaguar S-Type R featuring a supercharged 390 hp engine with only 66,300 miles on the clock. This was a Jaguar Select vehicle and was under full Jaguar warranty until October of 2011. The car has been largely trouble free with very few visits to the dealer. Since it has gone out of warranty the only issue it has had is with the common Dual Climate Control Valve (DCCV) which was replaced with an original equipment Jaguar part. Since we’ve owned it, the vehicle has received “in-between” oil changes approximately every 5k miles instead of the recommended 10k. The car has been garage kept and the paint sparkles. The Contiental ExtremeContact DWS TIRES have 7/32nd of an inch (65%) thread remaining in the rear and 8/32nd and 10/32nd (75%+) in the front. Professionally tinted 35%.

The vehicle is 100% stock and has not been modified in any way. No accidents and no paintwork ever. Clean Carfax. Clean AutoCheck. The car is in
perfect mechanical condition and needs NOTHING whatsoever.

Reason for Sale:

We currently have four cars and a motorcycle and the wife wants an SUV so something has to go. As they say “happy wife, happy life”.

Pricing Info:

Asking $14,995 but will consider all reasonable offers. Please respect my time and I will respect yours. This price is well in line with Edmunds, NADA, and Kelly Blue Book.

Contact Info:

Feel free to call me at (three one two) 436-2229 or email me at s65dino (at) gmail (dot) com

[IMG]http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp306/dariy/S-Type%
20R/IMG_2276.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by BVLDARI; 08-21-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:29 PM

GL550
bump.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:53 PM

GL550
Miles on the odometer are up to 66,300 and price is down to $14,995.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:25 PM

GL550
sold.