Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2010 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport - Assume Lease $299/mo!! South Florida

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 08:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport
2010 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport - Assume Lease $299/mo!! South Florida

Hey guys. I'm trying to assign the remainder of my lease (2010 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport) and I'm offering an exceptional deal to get out of it. You obviously need decent credit to qualify through MBFS, however for the right person in the right situation you're not going to find a better deal to own a Mercedes for 11 months. Details are as follows and please shoot me a PM if you're interested in assuming the lease. I'm located in Boca Raton, FL.

2010 MERCEDES C300 SPORT FOR ONLY $299/MONTH!! Factory warranty for remainder of term! No maintenance required for the remainder of the term!!

Takeover my car lease. I have a 2010 Mercedes C300 Sport. The car is an automatic, white exterior, black leather interior and is in immaculate condition. The car has always been garage kept and has never been smoked in, no pets, it looks practically brand new! You will not find a lower price on leasetrader, swaplease, or any other website out there. The car had some minor repairs when we hit a tire on I-95 (front lower bumper) which required about $2,000 in repairs. It was repaired by an authorized Mercedes Benz body shop and we have all records of the repair. The current lease payment is $480/month, however I will pay the person who assumes the lease an incentive payment of $2,000 upon closing (via certified check or directly to Mercedes Benz Financial Services if the person assumes the lease by September 15th) which equals about $181 off the lease payment for the remainder of the lease term (as there are approximately 11 months remaining). I have an opportunity to purchase a used car at a great price, so I am motivated to get out of this lease which is why I'm offering such a large incentive payment.

Car: 2010 Mercedes C300 Sport.
Lease Expiration Date: July 26, 2013
Residual: $23,500
Remaining miles: 5,500 or approximately 500/month

Fully loaded, automatic, sunroof, navigation, white exterior, black leather interior. Warranty is 4 years or 50,000 miles! New rear tires, oil was just changed, you shouldn't have to do any maintenance for the remainder of the lease term!!
Current Mileage is roughly 30,500. The car is allowed 36,000, so that leaves 5,500 miles for the remainder of the lease term. Each additional mile is $.25, however this can generally be negotiated with the dealer upon lease turn-in.
Lease expires on July 26th, 2013, so there are approximately 11 months remaining on the lease term.
The person who assumes the lease will be responsible for the Mercedes Benz application fee of approximately $50. I will split the assumption fee of approximately $540 if you're approved and if you assume the lease (so you'll get $2,000 plus an additional 50% of $540, so $2,270 all in from me). Also note there is a $500 lease turn-in fee at the end of the term which the person who assumes the lease will be responsible for paying. This is standard for all Mercedes leases and will be waived if you lease another Mercedes or purchase the vehicle.

Serious inquiries only. Please don't waste our time if you have a low credit score or are not qualified/motivated/serious about assuming this lease in the next three weeks. PM me with your name and number.
Thanks for your interest.
Attached Thumbnails 2010 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport - Assume Lease 9/mo!! South Florida-photo-1.jpg   2010 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport - Assume Lease 9/mo!! South Florida-photo-2.jpg   2010 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport - Assume Lease 9/mo!! South Florida-photo-4.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Window Sticker2 copy.pdf (391.8 KB, 169 views)

Last edited by rdtruett; 08-26-2012 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Added Pictures
Old 08-29-2012, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Sold - 05' E55
A couple of questions - If I were to persue this car how would it get transported to NY?, and what is the buy out?
PM Me.