Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For sale 1995 E320 Convertible $2500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CL65 AMG
For sale 1995 E320 Convertible $2500

Hello,

I have a 1995 E320 convertible in my possession. I took it on as a project but simply don't have the time. Below are some details about the car.
I apologize for how dirty the car is, I simply don't have any time to give it a proper wash at the moment.

The exterior could use a new rear bumper as the current one has a small crack in it, front bumper could be repainted as it has some paint chips. The roof mechanism doesn't work completely, it "stalls" after a few seconds. I have an extra pump that should theoretically fix the problem (will be included with the car)
The front seats are faded and have some rips, need to be reupholstered/replaced. Interior color is palomino.
The transmission works great in the forward gears, the reverse however slips. From my experience with E320s this is a common issue, but the transmission most likely does need to be replaced.

With that said, the M104 (180,000 miles on the clock) engine itself runs absolutely beautiful, I've had a few M104 equipped cars, and this one by far runs the best.
I have no proof that the engine harness was replaced, however at this mileage judging by how great it idles/revs/runs/drives,I do think it was.
Also, these cars in good condition run for $10-18k from what I observed, so I think my asking price is fair. The car is a project, but it is a great and rare base to start with and will definitely be worth more than the total monetary investment once it's back to it's former glory.

I am open to offers via PM or e-mail as well.

My asking price is $2500.

My name is Ivan S. I may be reached via PM here and at isved1@gmail.com

I am located in Philadelphia, PA.

Feel free to ask any questions about any details I may have missed.

Thanks!

Old 11-05-2012, 08:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 E55 AMG, 06 C55 AMG, 72 350SL
Good price, this should be a great project for someone!
Old 11-08-2012, 02:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CL65 AMG
Come and get it!
Price drop: $2200. Need it gone!