Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS (feeler): '99 HPS S/C stg2 C43 AMG - Silver (WA-PNW)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 06:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HPS C43 AMG, E36 M3, MK3 GTi VR6, 66 FORD F100, 85 FORD F250, 04 GSXR
FS (feeler): '99 HPS S/C stg2 C43 AMG - Silver (WA-PNW)

Will update more later, but wanted to put it out there to gauge interest..to see if there is any, really.

Going to start with an asking price of $12k obo
Located near Seattle, WA

-Jon

-'99 C43, silver/black, with HPS gen1, stg 2, S/C ~175k miles (not sure how many on the SC exactly)
-new tires (less than 200 miles I'd say) (toyo's Proxes, front and the new T1 sports in the rear)
-18" wheels, staggered, black centers, chrome/polished lips - reps
-fresh paint on lower half
-new SC belt, upper intake, spare parts, full HPS install docs (+updates)
-lower half has been repainted within the last 3 months
-new rear AMG bumper (was bumped at a light last winter ~5mph or less, cold weather impact cracked and stressed the paint - body shop got me the last brand new dealer bumper in the country rather than dealing with the repair of the old one. (painted the lower half while the shop had it - previous owner(s) had rubbed the lower section of the front bumper on curb-stops/driveway drops and the sideskirts showed wear from regular driving and road debris over the years. *also purchased a new front bumper splitter/spoiler piece from ECS and had that painted/replaced as well. - the old one had a crack in it.)
-new front Bilstein shocks and bushings
-new Crank Position Sensor
-new fuel pump relay (have original as spare - was trouble shooting before I replaced the CPS)
-new engine and trans mounts (less than 200 miles on them)
-OEM Xenon HID's
-HID's in fogs to match
-stock OEM AMG -Eisenmann exhaust with 2nd cats removed (still have the section that was removed - clean cuts)
-AMG pedals
-BOSE stereo
-When I bought the car 2 years ago, the dealership didn't have any of the past paperwork, but since I've had it, I've been saving all that I've done.
-Had the dealership do a PPI when I took it in for the tranny service last year and everything checked out.

I'm sure there is other stuff I'm leaving out, will add accordingly once I get some more pics to list.

Here was the original bumper - to show the damage that was done.

..and pretty much what she looks like now - with the exception of a good detail. This was right after I got it back from the body shop so I wasn't able to detail the paint just yet and the weather sucks around here right now.

Will have fresh oil change (with OEM filter) and detail before going to the new owner.

**I should also mention that I don't have the title in hand. I still have a lien to the bank. I've already gone into the branch and discussed it with them so they're aware that it's going up for sale. The purchaser will need to attend with the agreed upon purchase funds, to sign a title affidavit. (they said it doesn't take long at all to get all the paperwork done, so I'd imagine it'd might be ~15min trip to the CU..?)

Last edited by VeeDubbVR6; 12-31-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:52 PM

Blown 208 55 amg, 211 55 amg
Is the engine cover not properly secure in the pic?
Old 01-02-2013, 12:58 PM

HPS C43 AMG, E36 M3, MK3 GTi VR6, 66 FORD F100, 85 FORD F250, 04 GSXR
Originally Posted by Redw20855amg
Is the engine cover not properly secure in the pic?
It was a picture I snapped when I rec'd the engine cover from HPS, before I trimmed the front to get it to secure properly.

The original stock cover doesn't fit when the SC is installed, HPS offered this ML55 cover (trimmed for SC discharge pipe to intake) as a replacement - at an extra charge... the original purchaser of the kit didn't opt for this I guess, I never had one when I bought the car. Tried to source one for a while, but to no avail. Finally had to contact HPS for some other things, and I asked them if they still had one I could buy - they found the last one in stock (this one) in the back of the warehouse and sent it off to me.

It has since been trimmed up front and sits pretty now. - will be updating all the pics once I have time to take some proper, non cell phone pics and upload them.