Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FOR SALE, 2006 MERCEDES CLS500 LOW MILES, WARRANTY!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 07:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1984 300SD Manual, 1985 420SEL Euro, 2013 Viper GTS, 2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat, 2017 Ram 2500
FOR SALE, 2006 MERCEDES CLS500 LOW MILES, WARRANTY!!!

Absolutely Stunning ARIZONA CAR! Hard to find LOW MILES car! Absolutely no under-body rust or corrosion. This is not your average e/s-class. Sticker price on this particular car was over $80,000 when new! There are more then $15000 in options on this car such as PREMIUM PACKAGE inc: active ventilated front seats w/heating feature, multi-contour front seats, CD changer, rear window sunshade, DVD navigation, harman/kardon Logic7 surround sound, LIGHTING PKG-inc: bi-xenon headlamps w/active curve illumination, headlamp washers, PARKTRONIC PKG, upgraded NAPPA LEATHER interior, KEYLESS GO , HANDS-FREE PKG, and much more! The car also includes some High-Dollar, tasteful Chrome wheels with NEW $600 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S rear tires! The car also has had ALL maintenance that was needed; completed. I have a printout of the Vehicle Master Inquiry that shows all maintenance that has been done at the Mercedes dealer. The car has the very nice feature of adjustable air suspension, which gives you the ability to adjust the ride of the car. While this is a very nice feature, they often fail, requiring up to $10,000 in repairs. However, you do not have to worry on this car since the original owner purchased a $3200 100k miles warranty on the air suspension good through February 2015! The car is in great condition, and has the best color combination of Desert Silver Metallic over Cashmere Beige. RARE, low 68,000 miles! The car has no major flaws and no dents except for one very minor one on the truck, the size of a dime. It could be easily removed. The car also has two pin-size touch-up marks on the rear bumper that are not noticeable. The car is simply gorgeous and is one of a kind. You will NOT find another one like this! The few that are out there do not have the options this one does. Never any paintwork or accidents! I bought a Autocheck, and it can be viewed upon request. mail / text offers or questions. My number is 81 5-Nine Eight Zero-5932 I am asking $26000 OBO. NEED TO SELL FAST! I WANT MY GARAGE SPACE BACK!!!

Update, NEW ABS speed sensor recommended by dealer.

VIN:WDDJ75X96A039563
Vehicle is located just north of Rockford IL
Attached Thumbnails FOR SALE, 2006 MERCEDES CLS500 LOW MILES, WARRANTY!!!-photo_2-2-.jpg   FOR SALE, 2006 MERCEDES CLS500 LOW MILES, WARRANTY!!!-photo_2-1-.jpg   FOR SALE, 2006 MERCEDES CLS500 LOW MILES, WARRANTY!!!-photo_1-3-.jpg  

Last edited by Carbug2; 01-26-2013 at 07:29 PM.