Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

CL55 AMG showroom condition $5,800 (CDN)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 04:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL550 & CL55 AMG
CL55 AMG showroom condition $5,800 (CDN)

MERCEDES BENZ 2002 - CL55 AMG Silver/Gray leather interior - all books and records.
This car was ordered with every option available by the then president of MB Canada for the CEO of the insurance company that underwrote MB Canada business. I am the second owner.
The car options include keyless entry/start, wood/leather steering wheel, AMG bolstered seats, heated and cooled seats, rear sunshade, remote rear headrest controls, AMG floor mats, automatic door closures, folding mirrors, navigation, security system, CD 6 pack, active body control suspension (adjustable), remote trunk open/close, bumper warning sensors front/back, Bridgestone Potenza RE 960AS Pole Position tires on AMG wheels and much much more. The body is mostly plastic and aluminium (weight) and impervious to rust. Car since new has been maintained according to or to exceed MB service standards.
All books and records.
In Ontario the car has been branded irreparable after water wet the passenger side carpet, and underlying electronics in the floor – I thought a “nothing event”. To shorten the “down time” during the insurance claim process, the car being in showroom condition was repaired by me, in anticipation of my driving it for many years to come. The insurance company chose to pay me out. I bought the car. It runs perfectly but cannot be licensed in Ontario. Should you be able to license this car elsewhere it is an absolutely sensational deal.
The car has 186,000 kms – no leaks – full up to date service records– all in all a car I would like still to be driving. For you $5,800.
Thank you for your interest.
416 464 5422
Attached Thumbnails CL55 AMG showroom condition ,800 (CDN)-photo.jpg   CL55 AMG showroom condition ,800 (CDN)-2.jpg   CL55 AMG showroom condition ,800 (CDN)-4.jpg   CL55 AMG showroom condition ,800 (CDN)-5.jpg  
Old 11-24-2013, 01:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL550 & CL55 AMG
Car now $5100 -
also never in an accident and no dents -
184K kilometers/214K miles

Unable to edit original notice rest remains the same

Thanks for any interest/help that might be offered