Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

'03 Sl55 AMG (Kleemann K4) 2 owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 03:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Corvette Z06
Exclamation '03 Sl55 AMG (Kleemann K4) 2 owner

Good afternoon all. Have recently decided to sell my 2003 SL55 AMG, located in Chattanooga, TN. This car new sold at $134,000!! and comes installed with nearly $18,000 in additional performance.

Here's the thing that makes this car so unique!! Kleemann K4 build was installed (BY MERCEDES) by last owner, and can be confirmed to quality of build by Corey and Daniel at Kleemann. This vehicle has the full Kleemann K4 package including: custom made ECU, crank pulley wheel, hi-flow filters, stainless steel tubular headers and down pipes, supersport camshafts, modified inlet house, throttle body, supercharger pulley, LSD and full tune! Car runs incredible as a daily driver and cannot tell car has been modified, until you push the pedal down!! Which releases all the additional power of the Kleemann build. Kleemann badges sold with car, but not installed. Total price of build (at time of install) was an additional $17,500.00.

Car is a 2nd owner, 98+k miles, with ultra clean Carfax and in excellent overall shape! Silver in color with only VERY minor rock chips at worst, grey/black interior. In need of nothing mechanically other than the consideration of pads within next 5k or so miles.

Cosmetically car is stunning, with paint being nearly flawless. All service was done by last owner at Mercedes of West Palm Beach, with all current service being done by myself at Long Mercedes here in Chattanooga, TN.

Previous owner spared no expense in maintaining the car from what dealer report clearly shows, and I have attempted the same. I just replaced the primary battery and rear battery, the supercharger pulley, the mechanics in the power roof and have the next service B scheduled for next week.

Has heated/ventilated seats, seat massagers, voice control, keyless go with push button, navigation, panoramic glass roof, aluminum interior trim. Built in Passport 9500ci with front and rear laser shifter and GPS. (This radar is the pinnacle of police protection. Discreet with full control on console, rear view mirror display and LED indicator near the speedo.)

Interior a 9 out of 10 with some wear to the leather on drivers seat and typical seat wear. Dash is flawless, carpet is in mostly great shape.

Exterior a 9.5 out of 10, Paint is in incredible condition overall! I regularly clay bar the paint and keep a fresh coat of REJEX polymer. Wheels are in good shape other than some discoloration due to brake dust, and some minor curb rash on 1 wheel. (Car will be deeply detailed before finding her new home.)

Mechanically car is a 9 out 10, with nothing needed.. (Installed new Hankook Ventus tread roughly 4000 miles ago.)

Recently installed rear carbon fiber lip (adhesive) and also have brand new lowering links, as well as factory links should they be desired.

I am selling this car for about the price of KBB, with the addition of roughly $18,000 worth of premium performance addons installed by Mercedes dealer!

Asking 22,995, negotiable. Vehicle does have small loan remaining, but will resolve. Email for a quick response and showing!

Last edited by shawncas; 02-17-2014 at 07:08 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 06:50 PM

Corvette Z06
Battery control module just replaced.

Bump.. Make me some offers.
Old 03-16-2014, 04:20 PM

e55
Would you be interested in a trade?
Old 03-20-2014, 05:10 PM

Corvette Z06
Bump - Toss me some offers. New toy needing to fill the spot.