Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2010 E350 4matic Sport, Every option, P2, Distronic, Night View, Real leather etc

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 10:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 E350 4matic Sport, Every option, P2, Distronic, Night View, Real leather etc

2010 Mercedes E350W4 Sedan w/ sport package for sale with 81k miles. Arctic White with Almond leather. This car is a rare Extremely Loaded model with All useful options as listed below. It is in excellent condition and is a Factory Dealer Maintained Accident Free Car. It is the first year of the current W212 Body style, and a huge improvement from previous 2003-2009 models.

I am only selling it because I now drive 35k miles a year and I upgraded to a 2011 Diesel E350 which gets me 35mpg vs 23 mpg on this Gas version. I could not even find a 2011 as loaded as my 2010

I am the Second Owner, I bought it at 68k miles as a 1 owner off lease vehicle. It was a previously a Florida Car and highway driven. Now the Car is in Virginia. I have all the records from new and every service was done at MB dealers. Even the Major 40k and 80k. These services include the tranny flush, brake flush, Major service B, and more. The $1200 80k service was just done 2 weeks ago at MB of Alexandria.

The Car has a MSRP new of 66k, so it has over $15,000 in options. Some are very RARE and hard to find. Premium 2 pkg (20% of cars), Real Full Leather vs MB tex (20%), Drivers assist pkg with Distronic Plus (5%), Night View Assist (2%), and Rear side airbags (5%), Parktronic (20%), and Multicontour massage seats (10%).

While Most E350 out there have P1 with Navi etc. This has Premium 2 pkg which adds Keyless Go and Bi-xenon active curve lights. The Other outstanding feature is the Safety in the drivers assist pkg with Blind spot monitor, Active lane assist, Brake assist plus and collision monitoring, and Distronic Plus with Full stop and go.

Distronic plus is almost autonomous driving where the car will speed up and slow with traffic by itself all the way to a full stop. Even in rush hour traffic you just sit and steer, the car will drive itself. This feature is like a smart phone, once you try it, it is impossible to go back to the basic flip phone.

The car was my private owned car and is now under titled under my dealer company so you can finance with any credit union at preferred dealer rates.

I can send you pics, carfax, Option spec sheet, 2010 MB E350 Brochure, and the 80k maintenance check list just completed at the dealer by email.

Asking $23,990

options below...

Base Price 51,100

Driver Assistance Package - $2,900
Overtaking sensor; Collision warning systemfeatures: seat belt activation and brake assist; Lane departure warning; Adaptive cruise control

P1 Package - $3,950
Navigation system with full map and voice; Voice activating system for radio, phone and navigation system; Gracenote Media Database; Audio system with digital radio, audio system with digital radio; Fourteen harman/kardon speakers; Front driver seat and Front passenger seat: : heated; Side electric blind; Display traffic Information; Zagat Survey Restaurant Guide; 6GB hard drive with music register; MP3 player; Excludes: [873] Heated Front Seats

P2 Package - $6,350
Headlight control and active headlights; Bi-Xenon headlights; Power liftgate; High pressure headlight cleaners; Smart card/smart key; includes central locking ; includes ignition starter, memory seat and memory steering wheel; Card key power locks; LED day time running lights; Includes: [P01] P1 Package

Parktronic (With Parking Guidance) - $950
Front and rear radar parking distance sensors; Parking assistance: guidance display for front parking and rear parking

Drive-Dynamic Multicontour Seat with Massage - $650
Front driver seat ; also incl. active/massage and active seat bolstering

Night View Assist Plus with Pedestrian Detection - $1,750
Night vision; Requires: [P02] P2 Package

Leather Upholstery - $1,590
Leather upholstery; Luxury trim: wood & leather on doors

Rear Side Airbags - $410
Rear side airbag

Subtotal 65,700

Destination 875

Total MSRP 66,575

Car is located in Vienna Virginia.

Asking $23,990

Call or text 904-502-6075

email anuppanjwani@gmail.com

Last edited by drsaab; 03-02-2014 at 10:50 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML320
Distronic... Beautiful interior. if only it was a v8
Old 03-07-2014, 10:47 PM

Sold Sold Sold Sold and Sold

Took 12 hrs on the net and deposit was in hand.

Great deal for the buyer.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
13 Jeep JKU Sahara w/4" lift Kit & the works,2015 Toyota Sienna XLE,2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
If sale did not go through ..let me know very instrested....real nice car...
Javed
Old 03-09-2014, 09:45 PM

Got sold. Car is going to Dubai then khazukstan.