Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Nice1989 260e ++++Oregon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2014 | 01:53 PM

1989 260e
Unhappy FS: Nice1989 260e ++++Oregon

Alas, due to my age and health, I must throw in the towel on my project. I have always loved working on cars and staying busy, now must take on only "small" jobs. I bought this car last year with a noisy engine (mostly due to the chain guide rails being messed up). A friend turned me on to a good engine, so I opted to install it, which I did and now she runs good and quiet. She still needs some tweaking and the AC is empty. I installed a brand new grille, headlight doors, belt, battery, door check straps, front bumper, Alpine stereo cd, fuel filter, oil filter, oil, atf, ps fluid, etc. She has near new tires and comes with the original engine, plus AC compressor, PS pump, Fuel distribution system, exhaust manifolds, starter and lots of other stuff, some new (Could likely recoup most, if not all of purchase price by selling the extras) . I am not too savvy bout the computer machine, therefore do not know how to put photos in here. I do think my sweet wife can show me how to send thru email if you want, (or maybe one of you kind folks will tell me how to do it here?) I have over $4K in this and will take $2850 cash for the whole shebang (whatever a shebang is). If interested, please email oregonpilot@hotmail.com or phone 541-679-2458
Thank you, David