Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Sportstick's 09 C300 Sport 6MT For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2014 | 11:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Another round of ICE
Sportstick's 09 C300 Sport 6MT For Sale

Time to move on, so my meticulously maintained and tastefully modded 09 C300 (P1) needs a new home. This is one of only 2% of W204 C Class cars in the US with manual trans, so it's not for everyone, but the right buyer will love it. Now has 36,500 miles, and has full MB dealer records. All original/no accidents, with one detail that the rear fascia cover was re-finished after a scratch.

Car has an excellent quality record (largest issues were a replaced window regulator and noisy door hinge), and I can provide all records back to original Monroney label. Maintenance was by the book, plus. For example, we changed out the clutch fluid line every time the brake fluid is changed.

I have been posting here for about 5 years, so this car is searchable under my name.

Exterior mods: Body-color AMG style grille, roof/trunk spoilers, Euroteck rear diffuser, wheel opening guards, Brabus-style tail lamp trim. Hand tooled (DFWDude) hood badge. AMG style 17" wheels. Michelin Pilot Sport A/S+ tires. AZNOptics tail lamp LED. Bright white reverse lamp LED. Maintained with Menzerna Powerlock sealant and Collinite 845 wax.
Interior mods: AMG style steering wheel, leather gear shift knob. AMG door pins. Weather-tech trunk mat. Spare tire well completely sound dampened. LIFETIME Sirius subscription I cannot transfer to new car.
Functional mods: Eibach antisway bars, SMERC strut tower brace, Bilstein B4 struts, Akebono brake pads.
Included Extras: Windshield reflective liner, Weather-tech floor liners f/r (kind with raised edges), OE MB car cover in OE bag.

Asking $22,000, and at that price, will include 4 winter wheels (from tirerack.com) with mounted/balanced used but still useful Blizzak WS60 tires (but you need to cover shipping unless you fit them inside the car!)

Let's talk! My newly ordered car will arrive in August, so not in immediate rush but would like to see this car go to a good home who will enjoy the stick and the improved handling. Serious inquirers with an Apple device can arrange a Facetime session with me for a "walkaround" and closer look.

Attached Thumbnails Sportstick's 09 C300 Sport 6MT For Sale-img_0921.jpg   Sportstick's 09 C300 Sport 6MT For Sale-photo.jpg  

Last edited by Sportstick; 06-18-2014 at 11:33 AM.
Old 06-18-2014 | 11:37 AM
SPONSOR/MBworld Guru

MB W204/W212, BMW E66, Porsche 958, VW MK6 TDI, Maserati Ghibli SQ4
Sad to see another one of the old school w204s retire. GLWS. Buyers buy with confidence.
Old 06-18-2014 | 11:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Another round of ICE
Originally Posted by AZN Optics
Sad to see another one of the old school w204s retire. GLWS. Buyers buy with confidence.
Thank you Michael. Some of your high quality products are aboard!
Old 06-19-2014 | 05:41 PM

C300
I have the same car (09 C300 Manual 6 Speed) in White and I must say it is a very, very fun car to drive! I've only had it for 2 months but I love it! The manual transmission is night & day difference from the Auto...so much more power and control.

It's cool to be one of only 2% of owners that have manual transmission :-) New owner will be a lucky person :-) Good luck with the sale!
Old 06-20-2014 | 10:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Another round of ICE
Originally Posted by afeudale
I have the same car (09 C300 Manual 6 Speed) in White and I must say it is a very, very fun car to drive! I've only had it for 2 months but I love it! The manual transmission is night & day difference from the Auto...so much more power and control.

It's cool to be one of only 2% of owners that have manual transmission :-) New owner will be a lucky person :-) Good luck with the sale!
Thanks! You know that friend who really envies your car??......here's another one!
Old 06-21-2014 | 05:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Another round of ICE
SOLD!
Old 09-10-2014 | 01:22 AM

2009 Manual C300 Sport
Originally Posted by Sportstick
Maintenance was by the book, plus. For example, we changed out the clutch fluid line every time the brake fluid is changed.
Sportstick, felt curious about this part of your maintenance, and sorry to bring back an old thread, but why did you choose to replace the lines?

Feel free to PM.
I have a couple of questions about the 6-speed you may be able to answer.