Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[NY] 2009 Pewter CLK550 30k Miles $26k

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2014 | 10:09 PM

2009 clk-350 (Black) AMG, 2009 clk-550 (Pewter) AMG
[NY] 2009 Pewter CLK550 30k Miles $26k

Hi guys,
i want to go for my masters so im considering selling my beloved CLK550. this is my 2nd clk, i had the CLK350 first.

VIN: WDBTJ72HX9F265071

it is a pewter CLK550, in good over all condition. i am the 2nd owner and it was purchased a year ago. the Pewter took me 8 months to find because i did not want another black color clk. the 550 is quite rare to find and especially with low miles. and this is the lowest miles i found in NY

the Car is currently sitting in my garage because i dont drive it much since i have a Jeep Commander Hemi as a daily driver and i hate parking my clk on the street.

we purchased it with 25k miles on it and i put about 5k on it. the car is in need of service and it will be preformed next weekend.

I do have a aftermarket warranty on it which can be transfered over for 2k. it was a 4 year platinum Members Choice warranty with 0 deductible and has 3 years left.

the CLK has heated and cool seats, push button start, trunk open and close. i installed a CF front lip and the Quad projector head lights stock included. i also have the rubber mats.

I currently owe 26.5k on the car and i am in no need to sell but, like i said i want to go for my masters and would rather go into it with no other debt

this shows the few scratched on the lower part of the hood. i notice them but people tell me they are not.