Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1995 Mercedes C36 AMG Feeler

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2014 | 12:19 AM

1991 300sl 5 speed manual
1995 Mercedes C36 AMG Feeler

Not really sure on a price but been thinking about upgrading. So an opportune time for me to sell would be probably end of the year or beginning of 2015. Just in time for you to start enjoying collector insurance on my car.

First off not in a hurry. The car runs great. Still has original Engine and transmission from new. It is an original California car and for the most part original paint accept for a few small fender benders that required bumpers to be redone.

She is all original right down to the original grill. The only upgrades the car has had is the suspension was lowered professionally in 1999 by House of Suspension in Los Angeles. I have been meticulous about maintenance however I have only owned it since 169000 miles. She has 206 and counting. I just did the brakes again and purchased all new front end tie rods and upper arm bushings as well as bearings but have not done the install job yet. Been busy.

She is black black with the split seats into the trunk and Pass through for the skis. The condition of the interior is great. No rips or tears in the leather even the steering wheel feels soft and nice.

Known problems currently the headliner is sagging cause I had it out in the Sun last summer and it all started to sag. Everything works on the car accept the driver side door lock sometimes sticks. but only when opening it. I can probably get that fixed easily.

Im still averaging 17 City/Hwy. Per tank and People still think Its much newer than it is. Still get an occasional thumbs up from people that know what it is.

Honesty no idea what its worth. I probably am north of 10 in it. I also just got that 250kilometer badge from Mercedes a few weeks ago in the mail.

Feel free to email me with questions or if you want to see it. Im in Newport Beach.

Jeff

jjay911@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails 1995 Mercedes C36 AMG Feeler-img_2505-1-.jpg