Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Restored 1971 600 Short wheelbase limo M100 (seen in Witches of Eastwick)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A huge old white van
Restored 1971 600 Short wheelbase limo M100 (seen in Witches of Eastwick)

If you're interested in anything in this post, please call or text Larry at 801-575-9999, or email Larry at silberbenz1@gmail.com. He will answer all questions about what is listed below, and field all offers.
__________________________________________________ _____________

1971 600 Short wheelbase limo M100, silver, dark burgundy leather, restored wood on the interior, new paint, all new hydraulics.

32,000 original miles, totally restored top to bottom, better than new, there isn't a finer example of this vehicle model in the world than this (honestly, I truly believe that).

AMG bought one of my other cars, and I restore all my cars to that standard. Has gone to Otis Chandler (Los Angeles, CA museum). As seen in the movie Witches of Eastwick.

Asking $100,000 OBO. A million spare parts laying around for this model, totaling about $30,000 also for sale.

Pics available on request - just didn't have time to make it to storage and take pictures before posting the thread. If you're interested in anything in this post, please call or text Larry at 801-575-9999, or email Larry at silberbenz1@gmail.com. He will answer all questions about what is listed below, and field all offers.