Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: 04-06 E55 - live in Florida

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2014 | 12:55 AM

S/C 2005 GTO / Might get a MB
WTB: 04-06 E55 - live in Florida

I realize it's tough to find well maintained, excellent shape E55's. I have been approved for an $18k loan, live in Florida (SW Florida), and am definitely interested if there are any motivated sellers who have one that would work with me on that price point, under 100k miles ideally.

Very interested if it has push button start, xenon headlights. Mods or stock - either way, not beat on a lot.
Old 12-30-2014 | 09:51 AM

2007 Tahoe
2004 E55 AMG Black

Good Morning,

I was reading your post last night and wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of selling my 2004 E55 AMG. I have had it for 2 years and the previous owner had it for the other 8. I bought it from Chicago with 57k miles on it. So basically the guy drove it for about 7k a year. I have 92k on it right now but it's been my daily car for 2 years. I have a 4 year / 50k bumper to bumper warranty on it that is transferrable. So it has 15k left of the warranty and or 2 years. The car is in great shape. I have had it maintained at my local MB dealer since I owned it and the previous owner had it maintained at the Chicago dealer where I purchased it from. It was basically a Certified Pre-Owned car but because of the year it couldn't get the CPO tag. I just had it detailed before putting it away for winter. It does not have the push button start. I'm not sure what other options there really are on this car but it has all the basics except push button or NAV. It does have XENON's. I still owe 20,700 on the car but I'm willing to negotiate because I don't think I would be able to sell it for that. I always wanted to drive it down to Florida as well so unless you wanted to fly up to Michigan to drive it down or I could drive it or save the miles and have it shipped. Up to you. Let me know what you think.