Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 09:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E55 then E63, now back to an E55
FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe

This has been an extra car for me, bought on a whim, and I'd like to try selling it. I'm sure you've all heard this before: Not in a rush to sell it, wouldn't mind keeping it, but then again us guys make these posts because we have decided it's time to move these vehicles on - and there is always something else on the horizon right? So I'm ready to let her go for a reasonable price, and I reserve the right to choose my buyer. I actually like this old car more than I ever thought I would

Maybe someone likes this body style and would appreciate it even more than I do... However, one thing that I think will severely limit my sale is the geographic location, in the midwest (Omaha, Neb.) I have absolutely ZERO time and/or desire (sorry just being honest!) to travel anywhere to show the car. You will have to come to me to see and/or purchase. Unless you'd like it picked up by a transport truck. Anyway here goes

Two owner car before me buying this year, elderly man for 95% of its' life, then his son!
Great condition paint. Detailed regularly. 112k miles. Paint is Glossy and Straight body down the sides - no dents or dings. Theft recovery from when the car was one year old (with approx 6k miles) so has Previous Salvage title. With that said, truly a no disappointments car here!! Power everything, incl sunroof, works.
Wood trim is all intact and NOT cracked - very rare!!

New Transmission - $1600
Brand new Goodyear Tripletred tires - $900. THE BEST on snow & ice, short of a dedicated winter tire setup.
New smog pump, pulleys incl idler pulley, belts - $700
New alternator, rear brake pads & rotors - $300. Front pads, calipers, rotors are all good.
That's $3500 in parts within the last 2.5 months.

Car drives straight as an arrow down the interstate. No shimmies, shakes, pulls. No out of balance tires. Alignment is great.

Asking $4500 or make offer - car is worth that I'm sure! PREVIOUS SALVAGE Nebraska title in hand (of course it's in hand LOL), no inspection or anything required in this state, because it's NOT a CURRENT salvage title, if that makes sense! NO check engine light - but If I remember correctly, it doesn't have a catalytic converter so probably wouldn't pass emissions in certain states (i.e. CA, AZ, whatever others...)

Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_22.jpg   FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_23.jpg   FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_24.jpg   FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_25.jpg   FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_26.jpg  

FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_27.jpg  
Old 12-16-2014, 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Car HAS had paintwork on the hood, by the prior owner! That I can tell...
Attached Thumbnails FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_28.jpg   FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_29.jpg   FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_30.jpg   FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_31.jpg   FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_32.jpg  

FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_33.jpg  
Old 12-16-2014, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Attached Thumbnails FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_34.jpg   FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_35.jpg   FS: 1991 Mercedes 300CE - Well kept, rare luxury coupe-img_36.jpg  
Old 08-10-2015, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W204 C300 4Matic, 1997 SL500
do you have any photos of the engine compartment, and the underneath?
Old 06-11-2016, 12:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1991 Mercedes-Benz 300ce
Interest in your car

Originally Posted by jpohl402
This has been an extra car for me, bought on a whim, and I'd like to try selling it. I'm sure you've all heard this before: Not in a rush to sell it, wouldn't mind keeping it, but then again us guys make these posts because we have decided it's time to move these vehicles on - and there is always something else on the horizon right? So I'm ready to let her go for a reasonable price, and I reserve the right to choose my buyer. I actually like this old car more than I ever thought I would

Maybe someone likes this body style and would appreciate it even more than I do... However, one thing that I think will severely limit my sale is the geographic location, in the midwest (Omaha, Neb.) I have absolutely ZERO time and/or desire (sorry just being honest!) to travel anywhere to show the car. You will have to come to me to see and/or purchase. Unless you'd like it picked up by a transport truck. Anyway here goes

Two owner car before me buying this year, elderly man for 95% of its' life, then his son!
Great condition paint. Detailed regularly. 112k miles. Paint is Glossy and Straight body down the sides - no dents or dings. Theft recovery from when the car was one year old (with approx 6k miles) so has Previous Salvage title. With that said, truly a no disappointments car here!! Power everything, incl sunroof, works.
Wood trim is all intact and NOT cracked - very rare!!

New Transmission - $1600
Brand new Goodyear Tripletred tires - $900. THE BEST on snow & ice, short of a dedicated winter tire setup.
New smog pump, pulleys incl idler pulley, belts - $700
New alternator, rear brake pads & rotors - $300. Front pads, calipers, rotors are all good.
That's $3500 in parts within the last 2.5 months.

Car drives straight as an arrow down the interstate. No shimmies, shakes, pulls. No out of balance tires. Alignment is great.

Asking $4500 or make offer - car is worth that I'm sure! PREVIOUS SALVAGE Nebraska title in hand (of course it's in hand LOL), no inspection or anything required in this state, because it's NOT a CURRENT salvage title, if that makes sense! NO check engine light - but If I remember correctly, it doesn't have a catalytic converter so probably wouldn't pass emissions in certain states (i.e. CA, AZ, whatever others...)

Thanks for looking
I am interested, how may I get in contact with you?

Thank you.