Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2008 C180 Coupe SE Panoramic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2015 | 12:17 PM

2008 C180k SE Evoloution Panoramic
2008 C180 Coupe SE Panoramic

I am selling my 2008 Mercedes C180 Coupe, its the Evoloution S spec so comes with lots of nice styling extras including two tone leather, 17" alloys and sportier bumpers, grills and sports exhaust (sounds nice without being obnoxiously noisey), but if your on the forum you probably know about the trims and specs of these cars.
The car has done under 57,000 miles and will have 12 months MOT added when it is sold (runs out in Feb).
One of the reasons that I originally chose the car is the panoramic sun roof, this opens up to let the fresh air in on hot sunny days, but also fills the cabin with light on wintery days.
The standard CD player is currently sat in my office, where it has been since I replaced it with a Pioneer SPH DA100 App radio, this is connected up to an Iphone 4 (will be included in the sale), giving the car full UK sat nav as well as french maps (other countries can be added free of charge), as well as a rear number plate mounted camera for reversing, also installed is a steering wheel control module adaptor (allows operation of the head unit from the original Merc steering wheel buttons).
The photos I have uploaded were prior to fitting the stereo and camera etc, newer ones will be done tomorrow (or at the next sunny opportunity)
It has the 17" staggered sports alloys, giving wider wheels at the rear to aid grip and help put the power down, the tyres are big brand named, in good condition and have lots of tread, there is some kerbing on the alloys (will upload pics when I get a chance).
The interior is really good with no wear to the leather seats front or rear.
The car is going up on Autotrader Monday at £5700 if anyone is interested in taking a look before then, please drop me a message and we can sort something out.
As they like to say on car adverts... the first sensible buyer to see will buy!

I live in Essex just outside of Chelmsford

Thanks Shanos 07446266636