Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS 2000 ML 320 173426 mi

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2015 | 02:31 PM

2000 ML320
FS 2000 ML 320 173426 mi

The time has come to part ways with my 2000 ML320.
$1000
173426 miles
Blue with Grey interior
Completely stock
Located in upstate NY, about an hour north of Syracuse.

This car was given to me as a hand me down some years ago. As much as I would love to fix it up and keep it, I'm simply not able to.
This car has quite a few cosmetic issues but it drives well and the radio works. The main mechanical problem is that the ABS hydro-mechanical unit (ABS pump) is inop. The cable for the parking brake is sheared near the pedal (looks like an easy fix). As far as I know all other mechanical systems function properly. I thought I would offer the vehicle here because over the course of owning this car I have come here for information countless times. Maybe it could be useful to someone as a parts car or maybe a winter driver once the ABS is fixed.
On a side note, since the ABS is out the traction control is off so its really fun to drive in mud and snow.

I thought about donating this vehicle to a charity, but we just had twins so my favorite charity right now is us.

Last edited by zimzooma; 03-13-2015 at 02:41 PM. Reason: forgot to add location.