Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Offroad ready G500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2015 | 11:14 PM

'11 RR Autobiography, '87 190E 2.3-16v "Evo 1"
Offroad ready G500

Ok so this is just a feeler. Thinking about doing a ground up build on a w460 so putting my truck up for sale.

It's a Capri blue 02 with only 73k miles. It's in very good condition and has been meticulously maintained. I had ALL fluids replaced a little over 10k miles ago as well as a full rebuild on the front brake calipers & new rear calipers along with rotors & pads all around. The transfer case motor & both rear window regulators have been replaced with new brand new parts. The car has a number of modifications:

30mm Viking spring spacers
Viking trailer hitch
Baja roof rack
50" LED light bar
20" AMG wheels
295/60 NITTO Trail Grapplers
3rd muffler deleted (saves weight and giv s the truck a nice little growl under throttle)
Pioneer headunit
Full Weather tech mats
Yaesu FT8900 quad band radio with roof rack mounted antenna. I can hit repeaters up to ~30 miles away. (Would prefer to pull this, but will gladly leave it for a fellow HAM or someone waning to get into it.)

Negatives:
The power seat adjustments are very finicky and take some finesse, fortunately the memory buttons work perfectly, and I haven't had to adjust the seat since the first day I owned the truck.
The PO took a paint pen to the car to fix some scratches. It didn't look good, paint pens are the devil. I had the bad ones corrected, but there are still a few rock chips across the front with paint pen.
There are a few new scratches, nothing bad, but over all I would call the paint a 7/10, it still shines well, just has some imperfections.
The weather tech mats are grey and have some mild discoloration.
The rear driver side door card has a small tear along the trailing edge, it's in a weird spot, I assume it happend when the PO pulled the door card to look at the window regulator.
i don't currently have a spare mounted because I only have 4 of the 20" wheels. The truck actually looks quite nice without the spare IMO, looks kinda like a baby 4x4^2. I still have the mount if you want to get a 5th wheel/tire.

I'm looking for 39k OBO.
Attached Thumbnails Offroad ready G500-image.jpg  
Old 05-19-2016 | 02:55 PM

2006 G55
Originally Posted by bmwade
Ok so this is just a feeler. Thinking about doing a ground up build on a w460 so putting my truck up for sale.

It's a Capri blue 02 with only 73k miles. It's in very good condition and has been meticulously maintained. I had ALL fluids replaced a little over 10k miles ago as well as a full rebuild on the front brake calipers & new rear calipers along with rotors & pads all around. The transfer case motor & both rear window regulators have been replaced with new brand new parts. The car has a number of modifications:

30mm Viking spring spacers
Viking trailer hitch
Baja roof rack
50" LED light bar
20" AMG wheels
295/60 NITTO Trail Grapplers
3rd muffler deleted (saves weight and giv s the truck a nice little growl under throttle)
Pioneer headunit
Full Weather tech mats
Yaesu FT8900 quad band radio with roof rack mounted antenna. I can hit repeaters up to ~30 miles away. (Would prefer to pull this, but will gladly leave it for a fellow HAM or someone waning to get into it.)

Negatives:
The power seat adjustments are very finicky and take some finesse, fortunately the memory buttons work perfectly, and I haven't had to adjust the seat since the first day I owned the truck.
The PO took a paint pen to the car to fix some scratches. It didn't look good, paint pens are the devil. I had the bad ones corrected, but there are still a few rock chips across the front with paint pen.
There are a few new scratches, nothing bad, but over all I would call the paint a 7/10, it still shines well, just has some imperfections.
The weather tech mats are grey and have some mild discoloration.
The rear driver side door card has a small tear along the trailing edge, it's in a weird spot, I assume it happend when the PO pulled the door card to look at the window regulator.
i don't currently have a spare mounted because I only have 4 of the 20" wheels. The truck actually looks quite nice without the spare IMO, looks kinda like a baby 4x4^2. I still have the mount if you want to get a 5th wheel/tire.

I'm looking for 39k OBO.
Any Issue with Rubbing? Are those the knock off AMG wheels our the OEM's?
Old 05-19-2016 | 05:20 PM
Veteran: Navy

V60 Polestar, Veloster N 6MT
I'm expecting a T-rex to chase your ride around that island lol. Nice pic!