Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2011 C63 AMG w/3yr of MB Warranty 2018 (P31)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 06:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Segway
Arrow FS: 2011 C63 AMG (P31) w/MB Warranty Until 2018

Vehicle: 2011 C63 AMG
Mileage: 22,XXX
Warranty: MB Factory Warranty Good Until 07/26/2018 or 75k miles
Color: Black on Black

Options
- P31 AMG Development Package
- 218 Review View Camera
- 471 Limited Slip Differential Lock
- 873 Heated Front Seats
- 889 Keyless-Go
- 318 Leather Package
- 319 Lighting Package
- 320 Multimedia Package

Price
- 79,030.00 Original Sticker
- NADA Suggested Price $45,700
- KBB Suggested Price $40,729
- Selling Price 43,386.70 w/Extended MB Warranty (will expire on 7/26/2018 or 75k miles)
- Selling Price 40,000.00 w/out MB Extended Warranty (will expire on 7/26/2016)
- Title in Hand

One Owner
I Purchased the vehicle new on 07/26/2012 in new Jersey. I didn't care for the new body style when I was shopping and happen to luck out and find this one.

I've always had multiple vehicles so this wasn't an everyday driver. Car has never been driven in the snow or intentionally in the rain. I was caught out in the rain a couple times but that's about it.

Selling because I have don't really drive it much as I have twin boys now. I'm not in a position where I need to sell the car just don't use it much and would like to reclaim the garage space.

Maintenance
I have done all the maintenance myself which includes changing the oil minimum every 4000 miles and LSD. If I still have the car when spring rolls around I will change the LSD fluid again.

Mods
Changed the filters to AFE dry when I first got it and added Eurocharged V5 tune about 1.5yr ago give or take.

Wheels & Tires
Brand new Continental DWS with maybe 2k miles.

Interior & Exterior
I'll be honest I haven't washed the car in about 3 months because I just haven't had the time and it's freezing outside. Car is dirty in the pictures so don't let them put you off.

Paint wise I think there is maybe 2-3 nicks on the car and that's it. When I say "nick" I mean something the size of a tooth pick head or slightly larger. I could easily touch these up and you would never have know but I like to be transparent. Roads where I live are very good and it was never driven where they wouldn't be. Always hand washed by me.

Interior is in very good condition. There are no blemishes that I can see and no one has ever rode in the back seat. Alcantara on the steering wheel isn't "pilled" up at all like most others that I've seen. I've always kept a small black towel on the drivers and passengers seat to prevent the bolster wear. There is some very minor creasing on the drivers side but this is normal leather stuff I'm talking about not the cracking/scuffing wear you see on some C63's.

What's It Need
Nothing just a new home.

Contact
To contact me send a PM and I will give you my number where you can text or call.

Shipping
I'm willing to ship but you have to set everything up and assume all the liability/payment.

Again pics below car is dirty I just don't have time and it's been about 25 degrees.

Last edited by slfmde; 02-10-2016 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Math skills were lacking when I wrote the title - corrected now :)
Old 02-20-2016, 04:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Segway
Sold - thanks.