Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 1989 Mercedes 560 SL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2016, 07:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes 560SL
FS: 1989 Mercedes 560 SL

I am selling a 1989 Mercedes 560 SL. It has 120xxx miles on it and it runs very smooth without any problems. It is a 5.6 liter V8. The color of the exterior is a light brown and interior is dark brown. It's a hard top convertible. I bought it as a rebuilt car. The previous owner says that the damage was not severe in any form. The only thing that is wrong with it is that the driver's seat has a little spot that is worn out and it has faded, but that can be easily fixed. I will include a picture of this. I have the title in hand. I bought it to have it as a summer car a couple of years back and I loved every minute of it. The reason I'm selling it is because another car has caught my eye and it is time for me to try something new. If you have any questions about the price or the car itself, feel free to contact me at (773) 558-4480 (I prefer to text) or abstos@gmail.com. P.S. I can provide more pictures upon request.

I'm looking for $8,500, but I am slightly negotiable.