Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 2014 E350 Convertible. Mint Condition!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2016 | 11:25 PM

2014 E350 Convertible
For Sale: 2014 E350 Convertible. Mint Condition!

Hi all,

I'm selling my 2014 E350 Convertible in MINT condition and just 12,000 miles.
This is a private sale, but will close at my dealer who will handle all the paperwork, and I will cover the dealer fees for that.

Vehicle is located in Houston, TX.

Absolutely gorgeous Iridium Silver Metallic with Red/Black interior, like the classic Mercedes Silberpfeil (Silver Arrow).

Bought on 5/1/2014 brand new from Greenway MB Dealer.
Had Service "A" at just 5,900 miles in April 2015 (12 months).
Will do Service "B" on me before closing sale (not due until May 2016).

Never smoked in, always garage kept at home and private spot at work. Absolutely no dings, nicks or scratches whatsoever.
Wheels and tires are immaculate, not a single rash on the 18" AMG Wheels.
Washed weekly by me, two-bucket method and waxed with Wolfgang Füzion Carnauba Polymer Estate Wax ($60 per 3 oz. !!!) and soft top maintained with 303 Aerospace Protectant for fabric waterproofing.
Leather (and all the rest of the interior) is in like-new condition.

This car has been lovingly taken care of since new, and still has that new car smell.

As a fellow enthusiast you will appreciate a car like this, unlike a run-of-the-mill used vehicle with unknown care and service.

Has some of the best options in the vehicle: The incredible Full LED Headlights (Adaptive High-Beam, Active Curve and Corner illumination); AMG Sport Package (AMG Wheels, Sport Seats with adjustable bolsters, Sport Pedals); Premium Package 1 (COMMAND System with Navigation and Online Services, Harman Kardon Logic 7 Sound, SiriusXM, MB Apps, AirScarf Ventilated Headrests, Rearview Camera); Lane Tracking Package (Blind Spot Assist, Lane Keep Assist). Also comes with Wood / Leather Steering Wheel, Heated and Active Ventilated front seats and KEYLESS-GO

The Sticker price on the vehicle was $70,670.00

I'm selling it for $47,500 O.B.O. which is lower than most bare-bones E350 Convertibles with higher mileage.

You can reach me via email (a.carriles@icloud.com)
or by phone or text at 832-331-0383

Last edited by ALEX_C; 04-03-2016 at 09:07 PM.
Old 03-31-2016 | 01:23 AM

2014 E350 Convertible
Open to reasonable offers...