Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Lease Trade: 2016 C450 AMG | 12K miles yr (under mileage) | $498 month w/ $0 down)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
GLC 63 S AMG / Corvette C8 / Jaguar SVR
Thumbs up Lease Trade: 2016 C450 AMG | 12K miles yr (under mileage) | $498 month w/ $0 down)

Hello,

I am going to start with the forum here before listing it on all my car forums, Craigslist, and the trade sites because it's a fantastic deal and I hope someone here is interested.

Only reason I am looking to do this is because my wife needs a bigger car and is over mileage on her car, so I am taking over her lease as my DD since I work from home 1-2 days a week and have a shorter commute, and we are getting her a CUV. This is a no accident/no stories car. I live in North/Central NJ and the car has only ever seen hand car washes and covered with a good wax/sealant. I am meticulous with my cars. From day 1 I have had the all-season MB rubber mats in the car, the stock floor mats as you will see have never had shoes touch them.

Options and color:
-MB's twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V-6, 362 HP and 384 lb-ft TQ
-4MATIC is standard
-Polar White
-Black MB-Tex/DINAMICA w/ Red accents & Seat Belts
-Trim: Natural Grain Black Ash wood
-Panorama roof
-P1 & P2 Packages which includes the Burmester Surround Sound System, SiriusXM, Heated Seats, Keyless Go, LED Headlamps & Taillamps, and I am sure I am forgetting a couple things too.

The car is flat out awesome and because of the TT engine gets very good gas mileage. The exhaust also sounds awesome when it pops/crackles when you let off the gas. For those unfamiliar, the car also has several driving modes that will change the transmission, suspension, and steering. Sport+, Sport, Comfort, Eco. Lastly, this car also Collision Prevention Assist Plus & Pre Safe which will stop your car if you aren't paying attention.

The car has 37 payments left, and the lease is for 12,000 miles per year and only has 71XX miles right now so I am driving only 850 miles per month. So you will be able to drive 1100 miles per month for the rest of the time

I am asking for $0 down, just pay the transfer fee which is just $545. Many people have decent lease deals but need $4000, $5000, or $6000 in security deposits which you get back at the end of the lease. While it's fair to do that to lower the MF, not many people want to lay that cash out up front. My lease is truly a $0 down lease. My payments are $498 / month + your state's sales tax %.

You will need good credit to qualify. I basically take your email address, plug it in on mbfs.com and it sends you an application and then takes 48 hours to tell us if you are qualified.

Because this is such a good deal, heck most people are paying more for C300 4matics and you get a ton of miles to drive, if you need help with shipping I can help arrange. I am a big car enthusiast, have been a member on here for over 10 years and have shipped cars to others, and have also bought many cars and had them shipped to me.

Here are a some pics:

Old 03-14-2017, 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thumbs up Lease Trade: 2016 MB C450 AMG TT | 12K mi/yr (under mileage) | $498 month w/ $0 down)

Hello,

I am going to start with the car forums I belong to before going to Craigslist and the trading sites because it's a fantastic deal and I hope someone here is interested.

Only reason I am looking to do this is because my wife needs a bigger car and is over mileage on her car, so I am taking over her lease as my DD since I work from home 1-2 days a week and have a shorter commute, and we are getting her a CUV. This is a no accident/no stories car. I live in North/Central NJ and the car has only ever seen hand car washes and covered with a good wax/sealant. I am meticulous with my cars. From day 1 I have had the all-season MB rubber mats in the car, the stock floor mats as you will see have never had shoes touch them.

Options and color:
-MB's twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V-6, 362 HP and 384 lb-ft TQ
-4MATIC is standard
-Polar White
-Black MB-Tex/DINAMICA w/ Red accents & Seat Belts
-Trim: Natural Grain Black Ash wood
-Panorama roof
-P1 & P2 Packages which includes the Burmester Surround Sound System, SiriusXM, Heated Seats, Keyless Go, LED Headlamps & Taillamps, and I am sure I am forgetting a couple things too.

The car is flat out awesome and because of the TT engine gets very good gas mileage. The exhaust also sounds awesome when it pops/crackles when you let off the gas. For those unfamiliar, the car also has several driving modes that will change the transmission, suspension, and steering. Sport+, Sport, Comfort, Eco. Lastly, this car also Collision Prevention Assist Plus & Pre Safe which will stop your car if you aren't paying attention.

The car has 37 payments left, and the lease is for 12,000 miles per year and only has 71XX miles right now so I am driving only 850 miles per month. So you will be able to drive 1100 miles per month for the rest of the time

I am asking for $0 down, just pay the transfer fee which is just $545. Many people have decent lease deals but need $4000, $5000, or $6000 in security deposits which you get back at the end of the lease. While it's fair to do that to lower the MF, not many people want to lay that cash out up front. My lease is truly a $0 down lease. My payments are $498 / month + your state's sales tax %.

You will need good credit to qualify. I basically take your email address, plug it in on mbfs.com and it sends you an application and then takes 48 hours to tell us if you are qualified.

Because this is such a good deal, heck most people are paying more for C300 4matics and you get a ton of miles to drive, if you need help with shipping I can help arrange. I am a big car enthusiast, have been a member on here for over 10 years and have shipped cars to others, and have also bought many cars and had them shipped to me.

Here are a some pics:

Old 03-15-2017, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GL450 4Matic, C300
Hi I'm interested dm'd you my number
Old 03-15-2017, 04:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 263 Likes on 207 Posts
C450, GLC43
Somebody's going to get a good deal on this.
Old 03-15-2017, 06:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Mr. J
Somebody's going to get a good deal on this.
Someone did! They are filling out app tonight, it should be gone. I will update this thread. If anyone would like to be #2 in line let me know.

Old 03-18-2017, 04:10 AM
Cal

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2018 Porsche Macan, 2017 NSX, 2011 R350
How in the world did you get a $500+tax/mo lease on a C450 without MSDs or additional cap cost reduction? That was an amazing deal. Oh well, I guess the new owners will benefit from this awesome lease deal. Congrats to both of you.
Old 03-18-2017, 09:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Cal
How in the world did you get a $500+tax/mo lease on a C450 without MSDs or additional cap cost reduction? That was an amazing deal. Oh well, I guess the new owners will benefit from this awesome lease deal. Congrats to both of you.
Conquest + fleet + employee code (only works for close relatives). Yes someone is getting a slammin' deal.

We are under assumption. Waiting on approval.