Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: W210 E55 AMG (01-02)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 11:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2016 E63S4S
Exclamation WTB: W210 E55 AMG (01-02)

Hello all!

Very new to this website, (my first post ever!) but I have lurked for a long while without an account just browsing around seeing what is out there. Recently my hunt for another Benz has become a bit more serious, and I am looking for a good example of a W210 E55 AMG, preferably 2001-2002.

I have come to this board hoping to gain some knowledge about these cars - I know a good amount, but from my experience on car boards there is always someone who knows more My brother picked up a great E39 M5 from M5Board and i'm hoping to gain a similar experience through this resource! I have found quite a few examples of the car on auto trader, eBay, etc. but I feel as I will get a much better experience and peace of mind purchasing from an enthusiast on this site.

I am based in Denver, CO, and I work at a Mercedes dealership so its possible that I might have some contacts to look at various cars in certain areas, but of course the closer to me the better!

I would like black or white as the primary color, and I would love to find one with the two tone white/black interior, preferably with COMMAND. the latter is not a necessity, but would be nice. Thanks for the help guys, looking forward to finding the perfect one!

Cole B.