Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WANT TO BUY: 03-08 SL55 Clean, Under 100k odo, are you looking for something new?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 09:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK55
WANT TO BUY: 03-08 SL55 Clean, Under 100k odo, are you looking for something new?

What's up everyone. As the title says: Looking for a clean SL55.

Must have:

Panoramic Roof
Keyless-Go
Ventilated Seats
Under 100k Miles

Must not have:

Paintwork
Rebuilt/Salvage title history
Significant dents/paint issues
Over 100k miles

Service History, major parts replaced would be a plus.

Been car shopping for the last 2 weeks.. I don't know if you guys are aware but wholesale on these cars is Zippo' currently.. these are $10-15k cars at auction (03-07 with avg miles).. I had one previously and enjoyed it, I'd like to pick one up again.

Please PM me with what you're offering: yr, mileage, condition, mods if applicable, etc. I'm all set to purchase on my end, just looking for the right one.

Thank you. Here was my SL when she moved away.

Old 08-16-2017, 06:56 PM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
E350
Originally Posted by whitee
What's up everyone. As the title says: Looking for a clean SL55.

Must have:

Panoramic Roof
Keyless-Go
Ventilated Seats
Under 100k Miles

Must not have:

Paintwork
Rebuilt/Salvage title history
Significant dents/paint issues
Over 100k miles

Service History, major parts replaced would be a plus.

Been car shopping for the last 2 weeks.. I don't know if you guys are aware but wholesale on these cars is Zippo' currently.. these are $10-15k cars at auction (03-07 with avg miles).. I had one previously and enjoyed it, I'd like to pick one up again.

Please PM me with what you're offering: yr, mileage, condition, mods if applicable, etc. I'm all set to purchase on my end, just looking for the right one.

Thank you. Here was my SL when she moved away.

Hello there, I have a clean 2004 SL55 Mars Red for sale, with 20" HRE rims and full carbon fibre interior. Only 36K miles Check it out here: https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...36k-miles.html

Where are you located? I am in Seattle, WA (Bellevue area) if you'd like to take a look at the car. I must tell you though I already received an offer of $35K cash, which I turned-down. Also, I am selling the car as-is. Not willing to part anything. Well, maybe the HRE wheels because that is a super-rare HRE 841R which HRE doesn't make em anymore. Can go up in value for the right buyer.

Feel free to PM me if interested. My email and cell contact also available in the link provided above. Cheers!