Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

08' CLK550 Coupe **Lowest Miles in Nation**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 CLK550
08' CLK550 Coupe **Lowest Miles in Nation**

Hello MBWorld,

I wanted to start this FS thread to gauge interest in my car. The ONLY reason I’m considering selling it is because I’d like to get back on two wheels, and since this is merely a fun/weekend car, this has to go to clear up money/space.
Up for sale is my 2008 CLK550 with only 25,6xx miles on the clock. It is the lowest mileage coupe for sale in the nation right now. She is my second V8 Benz, first was a C55, and she runs like a champ! I purchased the car in February this year as a gift to myself for completing graduate school, and she’s been worth every penny. It has been garaged every day and only driven once or twice on weekends with a few trips up to Baltimore and to Virginia on those nice weekends. Hand washed every other weekend and then tucked her back in the garage right after. Prior to me, the owner was an older retired gentleman who took very great care of her and only drove her on nice days. After that, the dealer that owned it one of the CEO’s drove it around for a few months. After that is when I purchased it in February. The car was serviced when they listed it for sale so it still has some time (9k miles or so) before it needs to go in for the A service. Since I have had it since February, I was going to take it in around November to get the service completed. The interior still looks new and you still get a heavy whiff of that classic MB leather every time you open the door and go for a drive. I always turn heads in this car and get complements everywhere I go, especially with the all windows down flaunting that pillar-less look. She’s not only gorgeous either, you step on the pedal and those 391 foot pounds of torque will throw you back in the seat as she catapults to 100 like it’s an easy task. Car is completely stock minus a couple cosmetic additions which I will add below:

K&NDrop in air filters
Clearside markers with amber LED’s
LED interior lights (really give it a luxurious look at night when you open the door)
Mandrus Stirling wheels in 18x8.5 et 32/18x9.5 et 35. Stock wheels will come with car as well.
Window tint 20% all around/35% on windshield
I added brand new StopTech slotted/drilled rotors on all 4 corners
Cleaned and painted the front caliper with black G2 paint

Car has heated seats and moon roof, no navi or bi-xenons.

The BAD:
Now, there is one thing on the car that brings it down slightly from being in “pristine”condition. The PO had a tire that blew out on the rear passenger side which bent a small portion of the fender wheel tab and knocked some paint from the inside of the bumper. I will get detailed pictures of this over the weekend.
There is a lien on the car with USAA. They work with tons of banks so there shouldn’t be a problem for them handling this transaction between you and your bank. Other than this, the car is 100% of full awesomeness!

These are a few pictures from my cell phone I will have my wife use her HD camera this weekend to get better pictures.
If anyone has questions send me a PM. Asking $16,000 for the car.
Thanks for looking!
Best regards,
Jake

Last edited by JakeMS3; 09-10-2017 at 01:50 PM.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:46 AM

2008 CLK550
Bump
Old 09-10-2017, 01:50 PM

2008 CLK550
Price drop to $16,000.
Old 10-06-2017, 02:10 PM

wanabe
INTERESTED IN YOUR CLK550. Still available? Best way to reach you?