Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Mercedes CLS63 AMG For Sale! FMBSH 2 Prev Owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63 2006
Mercedes CLS63 AMG For Sale! FMBSH 2 Prev Owners

Obsidian Black CLS63 AMG with Full Merc Service History. Serviced recently @ 54,437 miles therefore no need to worry about service costs until 9,000 miles. The car has no mechanical advisories from any MOT tests, which bears witness to how the car has been relentlessly looked after. Private plate removed and now on the original Reg: KO06EJG. Currently mileage close to 54,700.

2 Previous owners. First being Mercedes Epson employee, second a Ferrari dealer and finally a Managing Director owning it for the last 6 years. All services took place in Merc Epson and Merc Waterhouse.

All 4 tyres are Pirelli PZeros which are the recommended tyres from Mercedes. They have plenty of thread measuring at least 5mm on the center of the tyres. No scoring on the brake discs, neither front nor rear. The alloys are the factory upgraded 5-spoke 19s which complement the car - without these the car would lose some of its charisma.
I have also uploaded pictures of the brake pads to show there is plenty of life left in them.

To name a few extras:
- Keyless Entry
- Start/stop button
- Distronic system
- Heated seats
- Command sat nav
- Bluetooth
- Side mirror dipping
- Paddle shift paddles on steering wheel
- Upgraded 19 inch alloys
- Upgraded chrome Mercedes keys x 2
- Memory seats and steering
- Parking sensors

For those wanting to know a bit about these engines, they are naturally aspirated so have a beautiful rumble when idling/driving normally and seriously mean when being pushed. I've owed the CLS55 as well and I know appreciate why these engines are more desired and hence more expensive to purchase.
This vehicle is an unabused example with low owners and mileage. No mechanical modifications so nothing to fear mechanically in that regard.

I am not in a rush to sell so please do not bother will ridiculous offers. Test drives will be carried out by myself to filter out joy riders. This vehicle has never been abused before so will not be abused by non-serious buyers.
Attached Thumbnails Mercedes CLS63 AMG For Sale! FMBSH 2 Prev Owners-1.jpg   Mercedes CLS63 AMG For Sale! FMBSH 2 Prev Owners-2.jpg   Mercedes CLS63 AMG For Sale! FMBSH 2 Prev Owners-3.jpg   Mercedes CLS63 AMG For Sale! FMBSH 2 Prev Owners-4.jpg   Mercedes CLS63 AMG For Sale! FMBSH 2 Prev Owners-10.jpg  

Mercedes CLS63 AMG For Sale! FMBSH 2 Prev Owners-14.jpg   Mercedes CLS63 AMG For Sale! FMBSH 2 Prev Owners-mercedes-benz-amg-cls63-amg-s3104092-9.jpg   Mercedes CLS63 AMG For Sale! FMBSH 2 Prev Owners-dsc_0150.jpg   Mercedes CLS63 AMG For Sale! FMBSH 2 Prev Owners-mercedes-benz-amg-cls63-amg-s3104092-11.jpg  
Old 09-17-2017, 12:07 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
1991 300D
Did I miss where the price and year were listed ??
Old 09-17-2017, 01:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,506 Likes on 1,177 Posts
2008 E350 4Matic, 2011 E350 4matic
I'm going to guess it's a 2006 because that's what is in his profile. And it's in England based on the places where it was serviced and terms like MOT which we don't have in the US. It's also right hand drive too so tricky for the US market.
Old 09-17-2017, 01:30 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
1991 300D
Originally Posted by cetialpha5
I'm going to guess it's a 2006 because that's what is in his profile. And it's in England based on the places where it was serviced and terms like MOT which we don't have in the US. It's also right hand drive too so tricky for the US market.
Yeah, I realized the '06 after making my posting, my bad.....
I am still interested in the price....I have always wanted a RHD car and I have a great MB Mechanic who would love for me to add this to my collective.
Old 09-18-2017, 06:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63 2006
Hey sorry for the delay in the replying and forgetting the detail you mentioned.

The posts are correct to say it's in the UK, London specifically. And the vehicle is registered in 2006.

​​​Price is 17799 with little room for negotiation as always. I've got more pictures the important things like service history and supplementing reports.
Private message me if you're interested (hopefully I know how to work my way through this site)