Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Pristine W203 C280

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2017, 06:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W203 Mercedes-Benz C280 4Matic
FS: Pristine W203 C280

Hi everyone! Bit of a story behind this one.

My first car was an Audi A6 3.0T, then I moved to an F30 BMW 335i, and then I wanted to fulfill my childhood dream of owning that "weird headlight Mercedes". So in October of 2016, I bought this little W203- a post facelift (2006) C280 4Matic Luxury. This past year has truly been the best, and I would buy this car over and over again. Actually, that's the plan. I'm only selling this so I can get another one, but in red, and I want a C230 so I can try a Kompressor. So, that means my pride and joy is for sale!

I have done a lot to this car. Nothing modification-wise, though. Everything I've done has been strictly restorative. So here we go...

-New tires
-New brakes
-New springs & shocks
-New stabilizer bar end links (a common problem)
-New CV axles and boots all around
-K&N air filter
-New alternator
-All fluids flushed and changed
-Restored drivers' seat and steering wheel leather
-New bulbs in all lights, all around
-Black roof. Vinyl wrapped professionally

...As you can see I was pretty obsessed with this car's health (and still am). It has 136k on it, a clean title, and a clean CarFax. I always only run 91 octane in it, and I change the oil religiously every 5,000 miles. I also have a car wash membership and I take this down to the wash once a day. Seriously. Also, it came from New Jersey, and is covered in the garage while I'm at school. The engine is quiet and does not have any knocks, whirs, screeches, nothing. It pulls strong and feels as fast as my mom's Mustang (I know it's not but seriously the 3.0L is torquey!!!). The whole car feels tight and healthy. I would be more than happy to let you kick the tires and put it through its paces or take it to a mechanic or whatever you want, this is a really awesome car. Now on to the issues

-Small hole in drivers' side door armrest

And that's the only thing wrong with it. I have the hole filled in and covered with a light gray vinyl patch that just looks like it fits in with the rest of the interior.

So, I'm looking for $6,000 but I will consider literally any offer you can think of. Message me if you're interested, or text me at 585-738-8822 if you want a quicker reply. Thanks so much for looking and have a great day!!

Last edited by colinc1444; 11-14-2017 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Found a typo
Old 11-15-2017, 02:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W203 Mercedes-Benz C280 4Matic
bumpy bump bump