Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

CLEAN S124 1989 300TE For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 07:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
w124 300te
Smile CLEAN S124 1989 300TE For Sale

I am selling my 1989 S124 wagon for $2300.
RWD, straight 6, perfect interior, wagon clout
180k miles
Have second parts car with spare engine, trans, suspension, extra parts.
runs & drives, clean title
auto
7 seats so your whole crew can slide together
OBO
For Sale in Roseville Ca.

Its completely bone stock and replaced some parts on it with oem parts, like headlights and rear window motors. Its been well taken care of since the day I got it. Did an oil change in October- 10/9/2017. I dont drive this much- I also have a 2013 supercharged brz. I bought this car about 8 months ago and its treated my fairly well. I haven't had any issues with this car. Since I have had serious issues with other cars (Mazda and VW) over heating and the engine seizing, it left me traumatized but after this car I have been really blessed with such a great running car that doesn't need much maintenance at all. She starts right up, and let me tell ya she can keep up freeway, and can get up to 90 mph with no issue haven't gone any faster than that but this engine is made to last. I also have an extra parts car as well, with everything to spare parts to spare engine and transmission. I was going to stance and lower it, go with a turbo build and throw a manual 5 speed bmw zf transmission.

Here are some pictures.