Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2001 CL600 - Under 15k miles! - Black Coupe FS in So Cal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2017, 04:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 CL600
2001 CL600 - Under 15k miles! - Black Coupe FS in So Cal

SOLD, Thanks!

I'm new here, obviously just selling a car. I'm a Porsche guy mostly, and I've sold cars and parts on Bring a Trailer, Rennlist and Pelican. Same username everywhere.

The car is in fantastic shape - all original and the mileage is correct. I've tried to represent the car as accurately as possible, and get photos of everything a buyer would like to see. Feel free to reach out with any questions - flynt.matthew (at) gmail.com
https://www.ebay.com/itm/-/112656702...CA:MOTORS:1123
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
2001 Mercedes Benz CL600
One owner - Low miles (Confirmed by CarFax) - All Original

This CL600 will take you as close as you can get to going back in time and picking one up new from the dealership. All original paint and interior in excellent condition. Recent paint correction, full interior detail and leather conditioning with Lexol cleaner and conditioner and Bentley "Hide Food".

Mechanically, the car is excellent. The V12 provides plenty of power, and the transmission works flawlessly - smooth and effortless as you'd expect for a car which wore a $120K price-tag!

The interior is perfect - Due to the low mileage and indoor storage, the leather-wrapped dash, door panels, seats and even the carpet is free from wear marks or discoloration. Leather is supple and un-cracked, also free from wear or any signs of use. The seats feature a massage function, heating and cooling. The suede headliner is in brand-new condition. It still smells like a new car!

Cosmetically, the paint is nearly perfect with just a few small scratches on the body and maybe a half dozen small stone chips on the hood - see photos. Glass is all original and free of rock chips, scratches or sandblasting.

The car was always serviced at the dealership - I have all records. It also comes with the complete set of manuals, books, and navigation CDs.

The only areas of the car which could use some help are:
- There is a little curb rash on two of the wheels
- The tires have plenty of tread but 2006 date codes. I can work with the buyer to replace tires before taking delivery.
- There is a small oil leak. I haven't driven it enough to be able to tell how much oil it loses but it leaves a spot in the garage about 2" in diameter after an hour long commute.

Here's a link to photos:
Amazon Amazon

Last edited by flynt; 12-15-2017 at 10:48 AM.
Old 11-28-2017, 06:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 228 Likes on 208 Posts
'99 CLK/05 E500 WAG
Very nice '01! Love that body style.
GLWS!