Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2003 E55 AMG Silver/Grey Stock 49K FL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 05:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 E55 AMG, 10 MX-5(Sold), 06 S2000(Sold), Si(Sold), Accord Coupe(Sold), Pathfinder(Sold)
Post F/S 03 E55 AMG Silver/Gray ONLY 49K Miles!! FL

The time has come for someone else to experience what it is to own a Beauty and a Beast all wrapped into one. I've been the owner since 2011 and have enjoyed this car every time I have taken it out. It is difficult to explain how this car makes you feel when behind the wheel.. I am sure the members that own one know exactly what I mean. Although I have never taken this car on the track or pushed it to its limits, I have seen videos of what it can do.. I keep this car in my garage and occasionally take it out for a spin on a weekend. I am 51years old now and there are some vehicles that are on my must own "Bucket List" that I have yet to check off. This was one at the top of the list of those that I could afford and now you have the chance to make it your own.
Well, this car is practically completely stock with a few very minor cosmetic things done to what in my opinion improve the look of the car which can be very easily reversed if not to your liking.
- Carbon Fiber front lip (Purchased from Gary Suvneer)
- Aluminum Sport AMG pedals (Purchased from JBSpeed)
- Hood Emblem GM13 (Purchased from JBSpeed)
- Plasti Dip on Front Grill, rear and side emblems.
This car is what I would call extremely clean with very, very low miles (49,900 miles). You'll have a tough time finding one with less miles!
It is Brilliant Silver Metallic with Gray leather interior. Does NOT have Dings, scratches of dents other than a couple of tiny chips on the front end. It is equipped with the very desirable Pano Roof, Power Rear Window Shade, Birdseye Maple Trim and it all works as it should. There are no CEL or warning lights on at all. Since my ownership it has been maintained at a Daytona shop that specializes in MB. I personally hand wash and wax it and is garage kept.
I do not have this car advertised anywhere else but on this site for now. I have been a member since 2011, have learned a lot and most importantly seen the passion that people have for these cars and how much the E55 AMG is desired and would like to give the car enthusiast on MBWorld first chance to own this great car.
I am not pressed to sell this car but would like to get to own some other cars on my list.
After some research and advice as well as considering the LOW MILES, excellent condition and options plus the fact that is has not been mechanically moddified, I feel that $18,400 is a reasonable amount for this car. The Title is CLEAN, it is a Florida title, it is in my name and possession. I am open to realistic offers.
If interested please send me a PM with further questions. I am located on the East coast of central Florida. Please excuse the quality of the pictures. Some are of the car prior to blacking out the emblems. If you are in need of more pics please let me know.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited by MEAVE55; 12-05-2017 at 05:37 PM.
Old 12-01-2017, 01:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 254 Likes on 216 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Wow. Really nice. I'm amazed how many keep popping up with such low miles.
Good luck!
Old 12-19-2017, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 E550 coupe
Is this car still available?
Old 12-21-2017, 08:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
99 ford lightning
very fine example