Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2016 Mercedes Benz GLE (Black on Black) Lease Takeover *South Florida*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2017, 07:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport
2016 Mercedes Benz GLE (Black on Black) Lease Takeover *South Florida*

There are 12 months remaining on this lease with a mileage allowance of 1,400 miles/month. The payment is $704/mo and I will pay the Mercedes Benz lease transfer fee of $595. The only amount that you'll be out of pocket is the first month's payment! This is a steal and won't last long. I have it posted on swapalease.com as well....link below. I live in West Boca Raton, FL. Please call Rob at 561-706-7752 or e-mail at rdtruett@hotmail.com with any questions or if you'd like to see. It's a great 12 month bridge if you need a clean car to drive in pristine condition1

http://www.swapalease.com/lease/deta...?salid=1205011

Beautifully maintained, non-smoker, well equipped and pristine condition 2016 Mercedes Benz GLE Class with approximately 14,000 miles remaining until lease expiration (December 2018). Never been in an accident and clean Carfax! Sports package, 360 degree camera, lane departure assist, parking assist, etc. This vehicle is well equipped!! The car has seen minimal passenger and rear seat use as it's our second vehicle and is typically driven by myself to work and back. I just placed an order for a Tesla Model S and take delivery December 31st, 2017, otherwise I would not be getting out of this lease early. It's a great, clean, and sporting looking vehicle that doesn't have a single scratch on it. It has upgraded factory wheels! You will not find a better deal for this short-term of a lease with the mileage allowance and condition of the vehicle. Please e-mail rdtruett@hotmail.com or call me at 561-706-7752 with any questions or to come and see. I’ll pay for the lease transfer fees of $595.00, meaning that you will be out of pocket no money, if a credit application is submitted by Friday, December 15th. Don’t miss out on this great deal - it won’t last long! If a credit application is submitted by December 15th, you can likely transfer ownership within 2-3 weeks thereafter.