Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale 2012 Mercedes E550 Coupe WITH WARRANTY - $17,800

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2020, 08:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 E550
For Sale 2012 Mercedes E550 Coupe WITH WARRANTY - $17,800

FS

Selling my beautiful 2012 Mercedes E550 coupe WITH WARRANTY. Car is in great condition, only reason for selling is that I need a 4-door.

Located in Santa Clarita California.

Car currently has 90k miles and will go up as it is my daily driver.

History: I am the third owner. The vehicle was purchased in October 2018, with the purchase we also bought an extended warranty from RedShield. We got the Premium coverage level and this vehicle will be sold while still being under warranty. The comprehensive warranty will be covered for the next 10k miles or 2 years and requires $0 deductible and you can take the car to any certified service facility. This vehicle has always been serviced at a Mercedes dealership aside from oil changes which were performed at a certified repair shop. The warranty has covered various repairs, within the last year including the engine timing chain (10/20), the left turbo (07/20), and the turbo transducer. CARFAX is clean, no accidents, and no stories. CARFAX states 4 owners because in January my name was added to the title so they count that as a 4th owner, the vehicle was initially purchased with only my fathers name on the title.

Modifications:
OE Tuning Stage 1 ECU tune = 500hp & 580tq. Tune has worked flawlessly and has been installed for over a year.
Custom exhaust which sounds great and aggressive, purchase will include ALL the stock exhaust parts. NO ISSUES WITH SMOG.
Wheels have been upgraded to Vertini Rf 1.1.
Weistec air filters; installed in July.
Carbon fiber rear spoiler lip.
Gloss black grill.
Window tints all around.

I have receipts for many of the repairs/modifications/maintenance of the vehicle. I take great care of my car, whenever there was any slightest of issue I would take it to the repair facility so it could be squared away.

Pros: Motor is very strong and healthy, transmission shifts fast and smooth, A/C blows cold, panoramic sunroof works seamlessly. Car drives great, no lights on the dash. This is the most hp/tq you can get for the money. Fully loaded with options, some are: heated/cooled seats, bi-xenon head lights, rear sunshade, back up camera. All tires are in amazing shape and have tons of life.

Cons: Some minor scratches and scuffs commensurate with a car with 90k miles. Earlier this year the driver side fender liner came loose and rubbed on the tires as a result there is a small hole in the fender liner which is pictured. I didn't bother replacing it (just put it back in place) because repair facility told me it that now that the hole won't cause any issues. Some of the interior buttons have started to peel which is a common problem for this generation of Mercedes, but ALL buttons and functions still work. Front brake pads will eventually replacing, the car stops just fine and no light on the dash just putting that out there.

This is a really great car and a quick search on the forums will show you how great the 4.6l twin turbo M278 engine is and how the W207 E class is a great platform. I am basing my price off of the $17.5k that CARFAX estimated my vehicle at. CARFAX is a great tool to get vehicle estimates because it takes in account the vehicles service history unlike KBB or NADA. I am asking $17,800 obo due to this estimate and the fact that the vehicle is still covered by this comprehensive extended warranty.

CLEAN TITLE & TITLE in hand

Give me a call 818-257-1584!

Last edited by j_96; 11-04-2020 at 02:33 PM. Reason: amg,m278