Notices

If you attend a C&C in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland Read this!!!!!

Old 09-28-2011, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Mercedes C300
If you attend a C&C in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland Read this!!!!!

Early every Saturday or Sunday morning in either Cherry Hill, Princeton, Red Bank or Chatham, New Jersey as well as in West Chester and Camp Hill, Pa, and in many other towns and locations, 100’s of car enthusiast go into their garage while the kids and wife/girlfriend are sleeping and instead of putting their golf clubs in the trunk…..they carefully remove their car covers, put their keys in the ignition and listen for the fuel pumps start to click and engage. This is shortly followed by a sound which erupts and to quote Jeremy Clarkson from “Top Gear”….”that sound is like God having some freaky SEX” and drive 10, 15, 20 or 100 miles in some cases to meet up with a group of guys just for an hour or two escape from the rat race and to enjoy a cup of coffee.

If the above sounds like you, and you would like to meet the other enthusiast from the regional spotter’s threads, then please save the date October the 16th 2011 and join us at Tusk Restaurant for the 1st Annual Fall C&C New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Maryland Meet in beautiful Princeton, New Jersey.

The owner of Tusk Restaurant Chris Cheng (Maserati Owner) is a fellow cars enthusiast and is opening his doors and also his parking lot (parking for 250 cars) to us.

If you can’t make it alone (I can’t), bring the wife/girlfriend/kids and make a day out of it. Chris’s restaurant is just a short 8 minute drive from downtown Princeton or New Hope, PA is less than 45 minutes away and both of these locations will be showing their “full fall colors”.

Or, if you are coming in a group and want to drive, the roads in and around this area are second to none for the enthusiast who avoids highways at any cost and can provide a great afternoon of driving and exploration.

Hope to see you all there on the 16th. If you plan on attending please post on this thread, or send me a PM or E-Mail to SaturdayMorningCars@GMAIL.COM

Scott
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st Annual Fall C&C New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Maryland
in beautiful Princeton, New Jersey

When: Sunday, October 16th 2011
Where: Tusk Restaurant
1736 Route 206 South, Montgomery, NJ 08558
Old 09-28-2011, 01:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Hmmm......interesting.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:27 PM

2009 Mercedes C300
Weather is calling for Sun and 60's.........+ about 50 cars.See you on Sunday between 9 am.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:04 PM

'13 Dodge Dart, '16 Audi Q5
Haven't been on MBWorld in a couple weeks, too busy...but boy am I glad I jumped on today.

I have been going to the C&C in Chatham for a bit now, and this week is an off week for it. So I will definitely be down in Princeton Sunday morning for this.

Count me in

EDIT: What is the timing on this, will it be a normal C&C type timing? aka 8-8:30 arrivals? Or is it a different setup?

Last edited by ZAHANMA; 10-13-2011 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Bump.....leaving for this is in about a hour !
Old 10-16-2011, 07:26 AM

'13 Dodge Dart, '16 Audi Q5
Originally Posted by C43AMG
Bump.....leaving for this is in about a hour !
Abou to leave myself, just checking the address. Heading down from North Jersey.