Cleveland Cars and Coffee - Sat May 23

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 01:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 Cl 500
Cleveland Cars and Coffee - Sat May 23

I made the rounds of the four suggested locations Saturday morning. I have to admit my initial predisposition was to the Panera Bakery at Harvard Square, but...

The winner is the Boardwalk Cafe at Quay55! I think it will be a phenomenal venue for this activity.

All of the other locations (especially Beachwood Mall and Legacy Village) get really frenetic and crowded by around 10:00 or so on Saturdays, and traffic in that area is really building by that time. By contrast, there were just a couple other people at the Boardwalk, and traffic on the shoreway is light at that time. There is adequate parking for 40 or 50 cars. It could almost feel like a private club environment.

As far as going for a drive afterwards, you can be at the north end of Chagrin River Road, or down in the Cuyahoga Valley (Riverview Road), or going west on Lake Road within 20 minutes from that location, so I think there are still good possibilities if someone wants to organize something.

I know some of you are probably thinking "Huh?? That would have been my last choice"...but please, give it a chance. Come once, and if there is a consensus that another location would be better, we'll move...but at least come once.

Hope to see lots of you at:

Saturday, May 23, 9:00 a.m. until...
Boardwalk Cafe at Quay 55
5455 N Marginal Road
Cleveland, OH 44114

Bunch of us non Ferrari owners are going but it will be a Mainly Ferrari meet. Any interest?

ALi
Old 05-27-2009, 10:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
Pictures from this last meet. next meet is on June 6th, same location!

LINK to pics

ALi
Old 09-18-2009, 09:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
Another Bump for tomorrow!

ALi