Notices

Concours Motors bodyshop in Milwaukee, WI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 12:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 S500
Concours Motors bodyshop in Milwaukee, WI

I took my 2006 S500 to the Concours body shop to repair a slow speed front collision in a parking lot that was 100% not my fault. My 2006 has less than 40,000 miles on it and looks showroom in my opinion. Or did look showroom, does not now in my opinion. What a joke in my opinion. Showed the owner of Concours (Carl) the poor quality of body work and paint they performed. They painted over deep scratches on the top of the front hood, had runs, some of which they tried to sand and polish out. Dust specs in the paint. In my opinion it looks absolutely terrible. If anyone in the Milwaukee area wants to see it stop over. You can see for yourself. Carl seemed to be a very unhappy person in my opinion. Carl made me feel very uneasy and I wanted to get out of there and not ever come back. Carl was in my opinion very nasty and arrogant. I wrote letters to MB of North America and MB of Germany. What a sad experience in my opinion. Any body shop around here would have done a better job in my opinion. I filed a complain with the WI consumer protection agency. Got nothing. Now I have to pay to have their (in my opinion) poor quality paint work fixed somewhere else at my expense. They have a lot of internal problems in my opinion. I will never ever go back there. I'll never buy another MB.

Rodney
Caledonia, WI