Miscellaneous The archived forum for miscellaneous Mercedes-related sales by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Noise Cancelling in-Car MP3 Player

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
300SDL; E300D
FS: Noise Cancelling in-Car MP3 Player

No CD player in your older cars but you'd like to have songs being played while you are driving? No problem!! I have this proprietary state-of-art super high quality, noise cancelling in-car MP3 Player (transmitter) designed specifically for you - you don't need to buy a pricey CD player (it's an out-dated fashion anyway) but just get this MP3 player in your car!! You can save your MP3 music to either a SD card or a USB memory drive, plug it on to this player, instantly you are in your own space with stereo sound!! No static, just pure sound of your favored songs... Your friends will be impressed!!

Elegant design and super sound quality; this is a brand new, a most advanced noise cancelling MP3 player you can ever imagine!! Coming with a remote control and a connection cable (this is an option allowing you to feed music from other sources and be heard from your car sound system).

Your satisfaction is my highest priority. Should you are unhappy with the item, you can return it to me within 7 days and I'll refund the full price (sorry shipping fees are not refunded).

Interested please private mail me for details.

Last edited by sdlcrazier; 10-04-2009 at 01:47 PM.