Miscellaneous The archived forum for miscellaneous Mercedes-related sales by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

New iPhone 4 cover w/ kickstand

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300
New iPhone 4 cover w/ kickstand

I work at a cell phone accessory store so I have a lot of covers, screen protectors and other accessories for a variety of phones. This is one of the new covers we got a hold of that are selling out quick, so thought I'd see if anyone here is interested.

This is a hard plastic cover with a built in kickstand, comes in handy for watching movies in full screen for example. This cover snaps on the back only making the phone less bulky compared to covers that cover front and back.
IMO, I think it gives the iPhone a sleek luxury feel and look , unlike many other plain plastic covers.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm selling this case WITH a screen protector for $10. The screen protector is pre-cut and fits the iPhone 4 perfectly. I also have the Anti-Grease / Anti-Glare screen protector for this phone as well if you want that instead, I'm asking for $12 with the phone cover.

Feel free to PM me for any questions.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yo Momma
Im sorry im a little confused, so this stand WITH the anti glare screen protector for $12? If yes, where do i paypal? thanks