Miscellaneous The archived forum for miscellaneous Mercedes-related sales by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

W108 W114 W115 W123 W201 Parts for Sale

Old 07-19-2012, 02:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trabant
W108 W114 W115 W123 W201 Parts for Sale

Hey guys, I bought a lot of parts off a person here locally in Texas for a W123. He was trying to clear out his brother's estate and basically told me that if I wanted to buy the parts I needed, then I would have to purchase the entire lot of MB parts.

That being said, I have a ton of stuff for older MB as in the chassis numbers above.

If you want to see everything it is on eBay, and you can just look everything up by my user name. Justin82GSU. If there is something you want you can email me directly and we can work it off eBay or you can buy it there. Up to you.

Most parts I have are for W123 Chassis vehicles --- The parts I have are listed below by Chassis Number – Free shipping applies to U.S. shipping only. I need to get rid of this stuff so make offers and for people wanting to combine, let me know and we can maybe work out a better deal. I will send you any pics of anything you need. Also, most of this stuff is listed on eBay right now, so you can go that route, but I would prefer you just deal with me directly.

Any questions, just ask!

W108

W108 Mercedes BenZ Ash Tray - Used – Wood – Overall good shape – Asking $35 with free shipping

W108 Mercedes Benz Tail Light Lens - Right – Great condition Asking $45 with free shipping

W108 Mercedes Tail Light Lens - Excellent Condition - Right – Excellent condition – Asking $55 with free shipping

W108 Mercedes Benz Tail Light Bezel. Left Side. Chrome. – 2 Available – Excellent condition - $20 with free shipping

W114 / W115

Mercedes Benz W114 W115 FENDER TRIM MOLDING FLARE – Brand new in the box – Asking $75 with free shipping.

W123

Mercedes Benz W123 Hub Caps Silver Paint and Chrome – 3 available, will sell individually or as a set - $10 each + shipping

Mercedes Benz W123 Hub Caps Chrome – Set of 4 – Used. Overall really good shape. Not yet listed on eBay. Can send pics on request. If interested, make me an offer.

Mercedes 200-300 76-84 MB W123 Corner light SET- Clear . – Brand New in box never opened. 3 sets available. $22.50 a set with free shipping in the U.S.

AMG Door Sill Step Mercedes-Benz W123 230CE 280CE 300CD - Brand New in the box. These are really cool. For 2 Door W123’s chrome and stainless door sills - $100 with free shipping in the U.S.

W123 MERCEDES HVAC AIR CONDITIONER & HEATER Control Module – I have 3 of these, can send pics of each one if interested. All used but they are functioning. Asking $35 each with free shipping in the U.S.

Mercedes W123 Zebrano Ashtray – All used, 2 Available, overall good shape. One is a complete; the other is missing the top piece of the wood lip. Easy repairable – Asking $35 and $15 respectively - free shipping in the U.S.

W123 Ashtray. Black. Excellent Condition. – Black ABS Plastic. Great condition - $25 with free shipping in the U.S.

Mercedes Benz W123 Center Console Trim Switch Holder. Black. – 2 available - Black ABS Plastic, Great condition - $25 with free shipping in the U.S.

Mercedes W123 Door Sills. - Blue - Pair – Dark Blue – Good Shape – asking $50 - with free shipping in the U.S

W123 Mercedes Zebrano Wood Dash Trim. Excellent. 3 Pieces – Excellent Condition – Asking $65 for all 3 Pieces with free shipping in the US

MERCEDES RADIO CASSETTE VINTAGE AM FM BECKER GRAND PRIX – Used – Restorable or for parts - $25 with free shipping.

Mercedes W123, W 123 Right Rear Tail Light Assy – Complete – Used – 2 available - $25 each with free shipping

I also have some various W123 interior pieces that are the darker tan, or Autumn leaf as I like to call it. If interested in something, let me know and I will get you pics of what I have.

W126

Mercedes W126 Zebrano Ashtray – Good Shape – Asking $25 with free shipping

W201

Mercedes W201 Center Console Ashtray. Black. – Great Condition - $25 with free shipping

Multiple Models

MERCEDES - 230,4-240D 1977-1978 Wheel Rim Factory OEM 15” Bundt – Really great condition. Used. Asking $95.00 – shipping is $45 in the US

Mercedes car jack – great condition – Make offer.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1979 MB 300D
Do you have the front passenger door panel or arm rest pad?