Miscellaneous The archived forum for miscellaneous Mercedes-related sales by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Sold

Carsoft V12 Diagnostic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 05:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 E350
Carsoft V12 Diagnostic

Carsoft V12 Diagnostic & Repair SYSTEM for Mercedes & Sprinter vehicle - $225

This is a complete system, purchased from an authorized dealer in Belgium including multiplexer and cables. He lists on eBay for $295. This is the very same product so I'm basically copying his listing info. I'm selling because I bought different diagnostic tools to accommodate two other cars as well. The software works fine. It's not a Chinese clone. I've used it once

Unique coverage:

(as published on the official carsoft website)
copy and paste this link:

http://www.carsoftsales.com/mb/dloads/MB12-coverage.pdf

The Carsoft MB and Sprinter Ultimate Home V12 is Carsoft's latest home edition and is based on 15 years of development and know how.

This edition is covering all 1988 - 2005 MB and Sprinter vehicle types and offers the most complete features such as; Diagnosis, Reading and Erasing all Fault Codes, Live Data, Adaptation, Synchronization, Programming and Activation...
... in order to find out what's wrong-, to repair- or just to reset and program some important service functions of your car.

You are looking at a Complete, Original & Up-To-Date CARSOFT SYSTEM for MERCEDES & SPRINTER Vehicles !!

Including :
- Fully illustrated user manual
- Latest software with graphical user interface
- Free updates and service-packs (downloadable from the carsoft.com website)
- Modular Cable Box with Serial (RS232) connection cable
- 14-pin sprinter adapter
- 16-pin OBD2 adapter
- 38-pin adapter
- Security dongle