ML55 AMG, ML63 AMG (W163, W164) 1999 - 2011 Two Generations

I WAS THE ONE DRIVING Ml63 vs srt-8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 01:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enzo
Originally Posted by F10 M5
also black srt8 there is a responsibility to owning a vehicle that goes that fast maybe your too young and naive (including your friend) to realize but its just plain stupid to be driving like that on a two lane road exceeding 100.
Well from the looks of it you drive a M5.... Just a guess. Why do you have a car like that? Do you leave it in your garage and only bring it out to drive it on the track so that you can break the speed limit there and what not. Why would you buy a fast car to drive slow in it. Waste of money if you ask me? Sure its not smart but its fun and keep your lame *** opinions to yourself. Thanks
Old 01-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Almost a Member!

E46 M3 & Jeep SRT8 E60 M5 on order
I also have an srt8 jeep an m3 and an m5 on order. however do you ever wonder why insurance rates for you young ones like your self are so high? there are better areas to break the speed limit again going over 100mph in that area is just plain stupid.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by BeNzTeK
Make sure you was Daddy's ML 63 and park it in the garage with your moms after that .................
Im young and rich you dont see me claimin it or saying I can drive everything ??? get a life TOOL!!
BTW?? If we race can I bring one of my daddys cars???

yeah u tool *** you can bring daddys cars if i can bring daddys cars?
how about that?
Old 01-10-2007, 12:18 PM

I also have an srt8 jeep an m3 and an m5 on order. however do you ever wonder why insurance rates for you young ones like your self are so high? there are better areas to break the speed limit again going over 100mph in that area is just plain stupid.

your a ***** dont talk **** to my boy take you ****ty *** m5 and and m3 THAT ARE ON ORDER AND PARK THEM IN THE GARAGE LUBE UP THE EXHAUST AND STICK YOU DICK IN THE TAIL PIPES
Old 01-10-2007, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by BlackSRT8.
Well from the looks of it you drive a M5.... Just a guess. Why do you have a car like that? Do you leave it in your garage and only bring it out to drive it on the track so that you can break the speed limit there and what not. Why would you buy a fast car to drive slow in it. Waste of money if you ask me? Sure its not smart but its fun and keep your lame *** opinions to yourself. Thanks

MATT WHAT A TOOL *** THIS FOOL IS SHOULD I SEND HIM A VIDEO OF HITTING 219 MPH IN THE SLR >? OR SHOULD I GO KEEP IT IN THE GARAGE AND LUBE THE EXHAUST TIPS UP LIKE HE DOES
Old 01-10-2007, 12:22 PM

YOU NEED TO GET A FAT DICK PUT IN YOUR a$$ DONT TRY AND SAY SIHT U CLOWN
Old 01-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Almost a Member!

So now you know my home town better than i do. you have no idead if there is a safer place to break 100mph. its not like i drive 100mph everywhere i go, just when i have a few races with some friends. that road is actually one of the saest places to go that fast, minimal amount of cars, divided highway and no trees houses or other streets intersecting it. sounds pretty safe to me. going 100 is not smart in the first place but i take precautions if i am going to do it.

There are plenty of other videos of older people driving cars fast on the internet, just cuz we do to doesnt mean we are responsible for high insurance rates across the nation. Nice thought though

Last edited by BlackSRT8; 01-10-2007 at 12:37 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
This thread is a joke... Grow up RedC55.

I wouldn't doubt the ML63 vid V. SRT8 if the ML wasn't driven by a 16yr old punk that just learned to drive.

BlackSRT8 put a leash on your friend.

When racing was the ML63 using Tip or Drive. In my fathers ML55 it makes a rather huge difference if you use tiptronic over drive. More agressive launch and it feels as if the gear was held a bit longer.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:10 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
See Garage
Originally Posted by redc55amg
YOU NEED TO GET A FAT DICK PUT IN YOUR a$$ DONT TRY AND SAY SIHT U CLOWN
OK, that's it. You were warned by a moderator in Post #25. 14 day suspension for you. Don't re-up as another member, as the ban will become permanent.

BlackSRT8(.), you're not far behind. Clean up the language or you're next.

For the rest of you who have been here long enough to know better, don't let people who don't think before they write bait you into similar responses.

This Thread is CLOSED.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:17 PM

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
2024 AMG G63, 2023 Bentley GTC Speed
Originally Posted by MB-BOB
OK, that's it. You were warned by a moderator in Post #25. 14 day suspension for you. Don't re-up as another member, as the ban will become permanent.

BlackSRT8(.), you're not far behind. Clean up the language or you're next.

For the rest of you who have been here long enough to know better, don't let people who don't think before they write bait you into similar responses.

This Thread is CLOSED.
I think he already did re-up as blacksrt8.

Oh, and