ML55 AMG, ML63 AMG (W163, W164) 1999 - 2011 Two Generations

Kmh/mph

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 11:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Kmh/mph

I know the digi speedo on the Euro cars reads in KMH; is there anyone who has heard of a way to change this??? we should be able to get it into MPH just like you could on the 2003 SL55

discuss
Old 04-30-2007, 12:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do believe this has been discussed in this forum before. And I do believe the answer is NO. Do a search in the last 100 days and you should find out for sure.
Old 04-30-2007, 03:06 PM

AMG ML63, M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe, New Audi TT, Audi R8 (coming)
Originally Posted by d8ean
I know the digi speedo on the Euro cars reads in KMH; is there anyone who has heard of a way to change this??? we should be able to get it into MPH just like you could on the 2003 SL55

discuss
Dean, apparently it is not an option on UK model ML63s, certainly from within the driver programmable menus. I was driving in France on Saturday and it proved useful in avoiding upsetting the gendams, so I'm ok with having the km/h digital speedo.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DoctorD
Dean, apparently it is not an option on UK model ML63s, certainly from within the driver programmable menus. I was driving in France on Saturday and it proved useful in avoiding upsetting the gendams, so I'm ok with having the km/h digital speedo.
im ok with it, its a mate of mine who bought one and he hates it.....

how many miles you racked up now DD? i think its a epic motor
Old 05-02-2007, 03:38 PM

AMG ML63, M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe, New Audi TT, Audi R8 (coming)
Dean, I am really loving the engine of this beast. I've covered just over 8000 miles so far, but that's only because I am trying 'not' to load too many miles, otherwise I would be driving it most of the time.

We were over in Le Touquet on Saturday and I was driving through those little french villages with the stone walls. It was sleepy and quiet..... until we arrived. Talk about a wake up call! I have this Sprint Booster fitted to mine which makes a massive difference to it's driveability, particularly when in Manual mode. I was coming into villages and just changing down and when I did so the exhausts would pop and bang on the overrun. And this is an SUV...