Already Having Issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 05:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EFF YOU JACKIE
Already Having Issues

Ok, so here is the list. 2 Months old, 2800 miles.

Sunroof pinch control too sensitive, doesn't ever close one-touch

Mirrors stopped folding in completely when turning the car off, then do not fold out completely until 30mph is reached.

Passenger seat shakes dramatically like it isn't "settled" into place when it is adjusted by a passenger and they are no longer sitting in it.

I know get a extreme delay in throttle control, not all the time, but it almost appears like it is set to stall, then picks up violently.

When shifting from 1st to 2nd, I get a pretty violent jerk if accelerating quickly.

Ah yes, Mercedes Benz reliability. And I wonder why I strayed away.. Will keep you all updated.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by ldangeli
Ok, so here is the list. 2 Months old, 2800 miles.

Sunroof pinch control too sensitive, doesn't ever close one-touch

Mirrors stopped folding in completely when turning the car off, then do not fold out completely until 30mph is reached.

Passenger seat shakes dramatically like it isn't "settled" into place when it is adjusted by a passenger and they are no longer sitting in it.

I know get a extreme delay in throttle control, not all the time, but it almost appears like it is set to stall, then picks up violently.

When shifting from 1st to 2nd, I get a pretty violent jerk if accelerating quickly.

Ah yes, Mercedes Benz reliability. And I wonder why I strayed away.. Will keep you all updated.
Have you tried the stealer yet? What did they say? Best of luck getting it resolved and let us know how things go.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Originally Posted by transferred
Have you tried the stealer yet? What did they say? Best of luck getting it resolved and let us know how things go.
Appointment this week. It is just frustrating and one reason I avoided MB's myself for the last few years.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Originally Posted by ldangeli
Appointment this week. It is just frustrating and one reason I avoided MB's myself for the last few years.
Missed my appointment, have it this week. We'll see what they say.