Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 11:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Vath ML63 Brabus C63 SL63 CLK63BS C63BS
2MANYCARS

Hey Man

I have read your posts ovn the forum many tmes and have drooled with envy at your collection of mercs, when can we see some photos. You must have one of the collest collections of AMGs imaginable - especially when that SL65AMG BS turns up, insane! Pls post some pics for us!. I have an ML63 and will be getting my C63 in April09 and cant wiat to post some pics of the vehicles side by side.

I am green with envy!
Old 09-08-2008, 12:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
20+ to list......
Oh no, being called out again, I guess I'm getting famous on the board. I would also like to get some pictures together of all the cars sitting & waiting to be driven in my new garage (think of it as a family picture), but that won't happen 'til the new house & 10 car garage is finished by the end of this year. I'm sure we will all be around then, so look for a thread in the S55/63/65 section.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:18 AM

01 ML55, 05 Jaguar X type, 05 mini Cooper convertible, 03 VW Eurovan
Smile

I was going to post a picture of all my cars but the Gulfstream was in the way and the jet was blocked with bales of $100 bills. Until I own more banks to keep the money in I won't be able to get a forklift over to move the money to get to the jet to fly it out of the country I own so I can get a picture of the cars.

Steve
Old 09-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Banned

he's legit, ive met him
Old 09-08-2008, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......
Originally Posted by Speakerdude
I was going to post a picture of all my cars but the Gulfstream was in the way and the jet was blocked with bales of $100 bills. Until I own more banks to keep the money in I won't be able to get a forklift over to move the money to get to the jet to fly it out of the country I own so I can get a picture of the cars.

Steve
Hey Steve,
I understand where you coming from, and I know it sounds too good to be true being able to own all these nice cars. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Rennstage,
Thanks for backing me up. On a side note, when is the next Captree meet?
Old 09-08-2008, 02:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lotus Elise SLK55
Nice collection 2MANYCARS! I honestly don't understand why so many people find it hard to believe you own all these cars. I know some people who have car collections worth $10 mil or more, what's so unbelievable about that
Old 09-08-2008, 05:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Vath ML63 Brabus C63 SL63 CLK63BS C63BS
so which of the AMG modesl you gravitate too or do you share it around??
Old 09-08-2008, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......
Addicted,
Maybe because I'm only 31 and people find it hard to believe a young guy such as myself can be on par with others who are in the 40s and above. But then again, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who manage to own a development/contracting company which has over 10 work sites in Queens for the past 5 years.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:33 PM

There is no hate involved. I do appologize for any percieved rudeness. I just have a hard time w/ some of the posters on here who obviously are living a fantasy. It was early, I had not had enough sleep, kudos on the collection.

I am also in the contracting business, as a consulting engineer to THF Realty (the guys that bring you Wal Mart) as well as many independent developers. NY obviously pays better than St Louis or Chicago which are our major markets.

Steve

Last edited by Speakerdude; 09-08-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
Hey how do you like the GTR? Did you post any reviews? Wanna hear what you think as a HUGE mb owner
Old 09-09-2008, 04:29 AM

SL
Originally Posted by 2MANYCARS
Addicted,
Maybe because I'm only 31 and people find it hard to believe a young guy such as myself can be on par with others who are in the 40s and above. But then again, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who manage to own a development/contracting company which has over 10 work sites in Queens for the past 5 years.

i recall having seen a photo of your wife (with the cars of coz) .... just talking between men... with such a nice fleet of cars and your weath... i would dump her for sure... everything i see in your life is a keeper, but her...

well unless your contracting company is owned by her father or something...

it's just a comment of mine.. no reply is expected from you... every family has its own business.....
Old 09-09-2008, 09:00 AM

'08 SL550 Sport, '11 BMW 550ix M sport
Originally Posted by phonetics
i would dump her for sure... everything i see in your life is a keeper, but her...

I'm just casually reading this thread for the sheer enjoyment when I see a stupid comment like this...

Your obviously a man of "sterling character"...

I shouldn't rise to the bait... but why post such crap?
Old 09-09-2008, 10:27 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
06 CLS55, 07 997TT, 07 ML63, 10 X6M, 11 Alpina B7, 12 997TTS, 13 G63, 13 MP4-12C
I agreed with Ex-Beemer, the wife comment is quite out of line, I think you should take that back, something like that is off limit in discussions.

Anyway, I recall there was this silly member mashpotato or something who lied about him having 10s of top line cars and I think some members here are quite wary of people who claims to own more than a couple AMGs.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:03 AM

Definately inappropriate to even discuss a family member. This is supposed to be a car forum not a Jerry Springer show. I am sorry that I expressed doubt but as an enthusiast it gets kind of frustrating reading through here (as well as other sites) and seeing post after post from someone about them having 10-20 cars and really having no knowledge what-so-ever as far as specifics and also never to see a picture unless it is some kind of canned shot. Wishing to have things is fine I guess but actually wrenching them yourself and using these types of forums for informational purposes, as well as in a sense a type of social interaction, means more to me as I am sure it does to a lot of folks.
It is pretty hard to find people at a party who even know what an ML55 is much less how to work on it.

I have gotten some extremely usefull information on my vehicle's specifics as well as common problems and their solutions on this as well as Benzworld.org. As an engineer by trade I am genuinely interested in the workings of the machines and I really respect the guys / gals that are into the vehicles for more than just driving around in a bling mobile. There are some very good threads discussing the problems associated w/ the MLs in particular. I also have gone from a total novice mechanic to being at least proficient enough that I rebuilt my 944 Porsche motor myself (obviously w/ ouside machine work) and get tremendous self satisfaction for doing so. When it started and ran I was as excited as when our kids were born.

It is amazing to me how there are people w/ 10s of thousands of posts in a couple years, most of which are nonsense. Who has that kind of time and is still a functioning productive adult? It seems like they all start the post w/ something like "I am thinking of buying an ML63 or a space shuttle, which one would you pick" or "Who would win a tug-of-war, an SL65 or 300 Monks?".

The human mind is a crazy thing.

Steve
Old 09-09-2008, 01:35 PM

2011 BMW X5 SAV
I think the same thing is throwing you guys off as what's throwing me warning signs. Usually people with great wealth and lotsa toys don't advertise it loudly via the screen name and are generally quiet about it on a public forums for obvious reasons. So when someone comes around and makes certain claims people tend not to believe that individual without the evidence. I, too, don't believe it until I see it...
Old 09-09-2008, 04:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Whatever there's gas in...
i recall having seen a photo of your wife (with the cars of coz) .... just talking between men... with such a nice fleet of cars and your weath... i would dump her for sure... everything i see in your life is a keeper, but her...

it's just a comment of mine.. no reply is expected from you... every family has its own business.....
are you kidding me?

Would you say this to his face??? I know if anyone were to say this to my face it'd be asking for an *** whooping.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheels
phonetics, wtf man. That is very rude. How would you like it if someone told you that?

What a ****ing tool. 2manycars is a class act.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Whatever there's gas in...
... everything i see in your life is a keeper, but her........

What exactly do you see in his life?

a screen name? some cars? a few pictures?

You're a tool.

2MANYCARS, do your thing bro!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......

Sounds like we got ourselves another internet muscle. Look, you freaking brit homo, leave my wife out of this, obviously you are a guy that's with low self esteem who can't hook up with gorgeous women, I feel sorry that you are stuck with 300lbs Sumo wrestlers with small ****, on the other hand, I feel sorry for your SL & CL, they deserve better owners.

To those who don't believe me for owning that many AMG's, I don't have to proof anything to you, work harder in your pathetic lives and with some luck, you might make 1/10th of my total fortune. Just so you know, I'd been using this screename on various automotive forums since 2002, why would I want to use something else?

And to those who back me up, thanks for the support.

Last edited by 2MANYCARS; 09-09-2008 at 08:06 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:36 PM

SL
well.. i don't give a shxt what you guys think of me.... u guys not gonna be my friends anyway... but that wife comment was my honest comment... i do not intend to take it back...

i just can't stand people (like 2MANYCARS) bragging about how much money they making, how successful and lucky their life are etc.... well i mean owning those AMGs are really great and admirable... but what does that have to do with your biz, your house and garage etc.... and and.. what's with the 1/10 of your fortune idea?? **** man.... if the internet is the only medium where u can show off... i feel pity for u...

btw, my life is fine.... i am still single... but i tend to have companions over the years with quality way beyond your wife... the sumo wrestlers idea was a nice touch... that must be your fear ur wife will turn out like that some day and u ll have to buy a hummer for her to fit into your 10-car garage...
Old 09-09-2008, 10:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
BAN pls.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly

I laughed my *** of when I read your post. I assumed it was tongue-in-cheek and you were just giving some friendly advise to a guy who has seemingly acquired significant wealth.

2MC,

If you post personal information and pictures on the Internet then expect the material to be subject to all kinds of scrutiny.......good and bad.

I did not see the pictures of your wife or your cars (I'm sure they are both beautiful) but why get so worked up over the comments of an Internet stranger? Chances are, he was just trying to get a rise out of you.................... I think it worked.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......
phonetics,
Seriously, you need to get a life, I'm not the only one on this board with many nice cars, I just don't see why my family deserves such comment from you which I don't even know you. Is it because I'm ahead of your game and you need to attack my family just to make yourself feel better? You are single even when you are rolling in an SL & CL!? Now I can see why. Since you have so much to talk about me and my wife, come over to Long Island and settle this face to face and leave other nice members to their lives, I'm ready whenever you are, lousy Brit.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......
Originally Posted by Rock
I laughed my *** of when I read your post. I assumed it was tongue-in-cheek and you were just giving some friendly advise to a guy who has seemingly acquired significant wealth.

2MC,

If you post personal information and pictures on the Internet then expect the material to be subject to all kinds of scrutiny.......good and bad.

I did not see the pictures of your wife or your cars (I'm sure they are both beautiful) but why get so worked up over the comments of an Internet stranger? Chances are, he was just trying to get a rise out of you.................... I think it worked.

Thanks, well, I'm not even warmed up, but English is not my first language, so it's kinda fun to practice the language in all kinds of aspects.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:05 AM

2011 BMW X5 SAV
2MC, aren't you a car dealer?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.